• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 39,744 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 08:35 PM

Lucky to get out of that without conceding an away goal , utter dross display but fair play to them who played well and shoulda scored 2 at least.

With griff back next week i still fancy us to score an away goal
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#22 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,435 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 08:44 PM

Still in the game which is the most important thing, last season Celtic were poor in the qualifiers but still made it through..........that's all that matter.

#23 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 08:48 PM

Still in the game which is the most important thing, last season Celtic were poor in the qualifiers but still made it through..........that's all that matter.

Cant be as poor as tonight , shambles

#24 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 12:02 AM

Cant be as poor as tonight , shambles

Why not?

Again a very poor foreign club shows just how poor the rest of Scottish football is. Embarrassing for all the also rans.

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#25 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,433 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 03:43 AM

Disappointing result.

Shit Creek

#26 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• 1,059 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 04:28 AM

Celtic fans should be asking why, after all of last seasons crowing by the their board about their healthy bank balance, they go into one of the most important games they will play this season without a recognised striker.

#makingmugsofyouagain

#27 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 09:09 AM

Celtic fans should be asking why, after all of last seasons crowing by the their board about their healthy bank balance, they go into one of the most important games they will play this season without a recognised striker.

#makingmugsofyouagain

Because one is injury prone and the other is a complete liability.

Celtic should have had more than enough to see of a very average Rosenberg

Celtics problems are not scoring goals usually but could do with a top quality centre back

As much as I want Celtic out I have a feeling Rosenberg will regret not taking one of their clear cut chances last night and Celtic will progress to the next qualifier

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#28 nawoo

nawoo

Promising Youth Player

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 10:03 AM

Poor result for Celtic and Scottish football in general....Let's hope they do go through in the return leg.....

#29 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 11:48 AM

Why not?

Again a very poor foreign club shows just how poor the rest of Scottish football is. Embarrassing for all the also rans.

Cos we wont be

#30 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 11:58 AM

Cos we wont be

8 of 11 players were poor imo

Gordon/jozo/ajer only ones that turned up from starting 11

#31 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 01:20 PM

8 of 11 players were poor imo

Gordon/jozo/ajer only ones that turned up from starting 11

My mate was saying young Tierney was given a hard time.

It honestly doesn't fill me with joy knowing Celtic struggled as it only highlights how poor the rest of Scottish football is.

Celtic will still win the league by at least 15 points

Rangers on their day maybe able to match them but the game against the Luxembourg mob shows there is very little once you have a couple of players missing

#32 cas79

cas79

International

• Members
  • 674 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 03:14 PM

Rosenberg are half way through there season up to speed and full fitness

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

#33 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,289 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 04:08 PM

Rosenberg are half way through there season up to speed and full fitness
Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Certainly a bonus.....

#34 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 04:13 PM

Certainly a bonus.....

Brucie one ?

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#35 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 04:13 PM

Should still have enough to play better though and create more than 2 shot on target from 12 attempts , very poor.

#36 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,435 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 05:17 PM

This was no easy game and as been already pointed out they are half way throught their season, I mean look at the state of us against a shite team from Luxembourg.........yeah Celtuc are way better than us and yeah Rosenborg are better than Niederkorn but my point is the difficulty playing so early.

I think Celtic will.just scrape through but it wont be easy.

#37 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 05:26 PM

This was no easy game and as been already pointed out they are half way throught their season, I mean look at the state of us against a shite team from Luxembourg.........yeah Celtuc are way better than us and yeah Rosenborg are better than Niederkorn but my point is the difficulty playing so early.

I take that point cammy but that performance was unacceptable regardless of fitness

#38 Charlie Bhoy

Charlie Bhoy

Keep on smiling.

• 11,883 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 08:34 PM

Disgraceful performance & EVEN bigger disgrace from the board. Money grabbing bastards. Would love Rodgers 2 stand up & fuck off telling the tight cunts we've no chance without spending. It's about time somebody made a stance & and a strong statement 2 the fuckers. I'm sure the world of managers would take note and not touch the cunts. It's a bold thing 2do but Mibey it would work. If they go through they will be a fuckin embarrassment once again 4 the world 2 see.. usual draw every cunts hoping they can draw the tight bastards.. Rant over...

#39 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 10:33 PM

It was a bye of a game. Celtic could hardly have hand picked an easier tie. I am not sure if you realise just how poor they have been in recent years. St Johnstone knocked them out of Europe not to long ago

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users