Photo

Celtic v Sunderland off field events.....

127 replies to this topic

#121 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 5,294 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 10:58 AM

I agree that Celtic as a club could have and should have done a lot more to weed these fuckwits out and get rid of them

Every club could do more. Have Celtic been worried about upsetting the more traditional supporters? 

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#122 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,294 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:02 AM

I could be wrong Tone,did they not ban the GB about 4 years ago at Parkhead?

Celtic board have bent over backwards for the Green Brigade. They have rooms within Parkhead for their banners, given safe standing area, long standing season ticket holders moved from their seats to give the GB their own area, The Poppygate fiasco. 

The Green Brigade may bring atmosphere and colour to the games, Like the UB07 mob claim to do at Ibrox, i am not convinced this is true but that is another argument. Both groups but especially the Green Brigade have shamed the club and seem to care for nobody but themselves and TBH i sometimes get the impression the football is secondary to their political beliefs

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#123 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,600 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:21 AM

"Celtic have made moves to disband the Green Brigade section at Parkhead after labelling events during Friday night's match at Fir Park "indefensible".

A reported £10,000 worth of damage was caused to seats in the lower section of the South Stand housing away fans - just above where a Green Brigade banner was displayed - during the 5-0 romp for Neil Lennon's men against Motherwell".

I knew there was something,so Celtic started the process then of closing down the GB section,how the fuck did it get back in full flow

http://www.heraldsco..._Park_incident/

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#124 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,294 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:30 AM

"Celtic have made moves to disband the Green Brigade section at Parkhead after labelling events during Friday night's match at Fir Park "indefensible".

A reported £10,000 worth of damage was caused to seats in the lower section of the South Stand housing away fans - just above where a Green Brigade banner was displayed - during the 5-0 romp for Neil Lennon's men against Motherwell".

I knew there was something,so Celtic started the process then of closing down the GB section,how the fuck did it get back in full flow

http://www.heraldsco..._Park_incident/

Because what Celtic tell the Scottish media is sometimes completely different to what they tell the Green Brigade. Again i go back to Poppygate and what i know happened there. 

It was a PR job by Celtic and tbh they are very good at it. 

The difference now is UEFA , unlike the Scottish football authorities, are not scared to deal with Celtic and their support. Celtic have been more or less forced into taking action. 

Only Celtic supporters will know the truth to this but from the outside looking in i think , at last, the majority of their support have had enough of the Green Brigade and the undue attention they bring on the club. 

#125 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,294 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:33 AM

Regarding damage to football stadium. Everybody knows that the club will have to foot the bill but we still have fuckwits in each support who wreck toilets and damage seats. 

I no longer go to Parkhead but it was happening when i was and is still happening today. 

#126 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,600 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 12:21 AM

Screenshot_2017-08-26-01-13-02-1.png

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#127 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,391 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 06:25 AM

you pays your money and you takes your chance....unfortunately this clown's singing prowess has flushed his employment down the pan.

Got a feeling though that a works tribunal will be tried here and if unsuccessful the Human Rights card may be used.

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#128 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,974 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 11:15 AM

you pays your money and you takes your chance....unfortunately this clown's singing prowess has flushed his employment down the pan.

Got a feeling though that a works tribunal will be tried here and if unsuccessful the Human Rights card may be used.

Bring back the birch.

Drogon%20.gif?_subject_uid=33500869&raw=

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users