#101 Jiffy

Jiffy

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 02:44 PM

You have to be a 12 year old. Anything else and it is now beyond embarrassing

I'm 12 year old?

Look Trav pal, i used the word Hun once. In what was quite obviously a joke post.
Since then you have used it at least half a dozen times. You then accuse me of being sectarian because i used the word you have used at least half a dozen times once.

Are you keeping up here?

I should think it will be some time before you reach the heady heights of a 12 year old mate.

😂

#102 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 69,419 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:44 PM

FFS.....will you pair give it a fucking rest....youse are not going to agree and are simply going round in circles....

FAO Jiffy....Trav is a true bluenose....I can vouch for that.....

so come on the pair of you......please!..... :D

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#103 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,298 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:55 PM

I'm 12 year old

That does explain a lot. I feel bad for embarrassing you now.

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#104 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,298 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:56 PM

FFS.....will you pair give it a fucking rest....youse are not going to agree and are simply going round in circles....

You are right. I was having a wee bitty fun but even i have grown bored of it now. 

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#105 Jiffy

Jiffy

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 04:18 PM

That does explain a lot. I feel bad for embarrassing you now.

Look son i have been more than patient with your infantile insults and insinuations but i may have come to the tethers end. Are you so stupid you don't know what a question mark donates?

All through this shite you have done nothing but contradict yourself. It's you that's fucking embarrassing mainly because you don't even know your doing it.

You are definitely a real Rangers supporter and Follow Follow is about your level to be honest.

That's because you are fucking idiot btw. Just incase you're wondering.

Edited by Jiffy, 08 August 2017 - 04:20 PM.

#106 Jiffy

Jiffy

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 04:19 PM

He's also a bit of a cretin.

#107 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,298 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 04:38 PM

Look son i have been more than patient with your infantile insults and insinuations but i may have come to the tethers end. Are you so stupid you don't know what a question mark donates?

All through this shite you have done nothing but contradict yourself. It's you that's fucking embarrassing mainly because you don't even know your doing it.

You are definitely a real Rangers supporter and Follow Follow is about your level to be honest.

That's because you are fucking idiot btw. Just incase you're wondering.

You are even struggling with Self awareness.

No contradiction in anything i have said.

You made a complete tit of yourself. I enjoyed pointing it out. 

You claim to be a Rangers supporter yet use a sectarian slur to describe Rangers supporters. No self respecting Rangers supporter would ever use that word to describe themselves.

Your comments about the Rangers manager are embarrassing. They were made after i had pointed out your thoughts on Hodson were way off the mark. Seems you are just lashing out at anybody and anything. 

You made a statement about Hodson and Candieas ,and leaving all the shit for a moment you are entitled to that view, and i merely pointed out your view was a nonsense IMO. You then claimed everyone agreed with you and i was a lone voice just because Cam agreed with your view. I have then more than shown that far from being a lone voice my view is backed up from everyone from Follow Follow to the Daily Record to The Scotsman to the posters on Gersonline. 

Finally on the manager. Of course he may fail. Of course we may struggle against a very decent Hibs team. Of course we may struggle to score against Hibs this weekend (we are actually playing Dunfermline Athletic first but i suppose only a Rangers supporter would have known this) but i for one am choosing to remain optimistic.

Oh and as far as being a sycophant goes. Read my post on the Rangers support. Go back and see who it was that started the Warburton thread last season. Look who bumped the Warburton thread shortly before he left. Read my comments on the last Rangers manager in most match threads. Read my comments on the Rangers manager before Warburton and i think you will see a sycophant i am certainly not. When somebody deserves criticism , for example Hodson, i will freely criticise them. 

#108 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,298 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 04:38 PM

He's also a bit of a cretin.

Broken  :lol:

#109 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,419 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 04:52 PM

Don't know if either of you are aware that the First Rangers thread was locked due to shite like this. This is why this one was set up. Now we don't want to go down that road again children do we? I don't give a fuck what either of you think about me but I'm just letting you know that I have pm'd Cam re the fucking arseholish shite being posted by both of you which could result in the thread being locked! Continue if you wish....this is simply my opinion and I can really do fuck all about it but this has the potential to blow up. So fucking grow up!

:D

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users