• Please log in to reply
577 replies to this topic

#561 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 32,502 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 06:25 PM

Grey cat is a leftie. That let's me off the hook.    ;)

It's not.... it's just being flamboyant.....
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#562 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,077 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 06:27 PM

It's not.... it's just being flamboyant.....

Hmmm.

Flamboyancy is one of my lesser skills.

Drogon%20.gif?_subject_uid=33500869&raw=

#563 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,848 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 08:00 AM

In my experience most people are cunts. It's just the level of cuntishness that differs. I like to think myself as a fair minded judge of cuntishness. Race, religion, creed nor colour has no baring on that judgemwnt.

Alas, i am only human though and in that respect, flawed. Destined to be prejudiced no matter how much i try not to be. However i am confident in my claims that Lennon is a far bigger cunt than Lafferty.

His consistency is impressive and his longevity pretty amazing.

In fact as another grade A, champion cunt once said...

Sir, i salute your indefatigablity.

I do believe you are a fair minded cunt Jif........................ :P

As for Galloway....anybody who pretends to be a cat drinking milk on a 'reality' show must be as daft as a mad hatter cunt.....

DnV6Da1.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#564 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,929 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 10:10 AM

I just watched the highlights for the first time,was all Rangers at 1-0,Stokes should have walked for what you would describe as assault on Tavernier,then the joke red card

Cracking third goal from Hibs btw

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#565 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,848 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 04:34 PM

And I should bloody think so....

Rangers/Ryan Jack win appeal over the farcical red card he received during this game.

https://stv.tv/sport...ed-card-appeal/

DnV6Da1.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#566 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• 1,438 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 05:12 PM

Rangers/Ryan Jack win appeal over the farcical red card he received during this game.

Will incompetent BEATON now be punished and sent down to the lower leagues till the end of the season?

Cunt deserves some kind of punishment for his cowardly, selfish display

#567 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,848 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 05:17 PM

Will incompetent BEATON now be punished and sent down to the lower leagues till the end of the season?

Cunt deserves some kind of punishment for his cowardly, selfish display

One can only wonder....doubt it mind ye....

DnV6Da1.gif

#568 Makdee

Makdee

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 05:53 PM

He is in the championship this week whether he is kept at lower levels I have my doubts

#569 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,301 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 06:45 PM

And to think Davie Malcolm said Jack deserved a red card........all about opinions I guess but I despair sometimes I really do

#570 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,077 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 06:51 PM

Trouble is that the spin-off damage cannot be fixed.

#571 David Malcolm

David Malcolm

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 07:18 PM

And to think Davie Malcolm said Jack deserved a red card........all about opinions I guess but I despair sometimes I really do

i give an opinion that I think he deserved a red card you disagree ah well don't be in despair just hope your team wins on Saturday to which in my opinion I think you will struggle i might be wrong in that prediction ...... options ehh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#572 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,301 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 07:42 PM

Davie you are honestly the only person I have seen that or read that thinks he deserved a red...................you may well be right about Saturday but I just cant see it. The one thing the Hibs game showed us is the manager needs a little more savvy IF we go down a man, can still win a game but have to give yourself the best chance to do that. Hope he learns

#573 endersgame

endersgame

Veteran

• 1,404 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 09:45 PM

Davie you are honestly the only person I have seen that or read that thinks he deserved a red...................you may well be right about Saturday but I just cant see it. The one thing the Hibs game showed us is the manager needs a little more savvy IF we go down a man, can still win a game but have to give yourself the best chance to do that. Hope he learns

I think that within the strict interpretation of the laws of the game there is a argument that the ref was right. You just don't raise your hand to another player in an aggressive manner. However the counter argument is that common sense would dictate that at most it was deserving of no more than a yellow.

The problem or conflict with implementing any rule or law is that it is based on the premise that all situations like violent conduct should be treated equally. However there is a world of difference between a push and a punch.

#574 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,301 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 09:57 PM

Should have been 6 red cards in that case Enders !

#575 endersgame

endersgame

Veteran

• 1,404 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 10:09 PM

Should have been 6 red cards in that case Enders !

Then either the problem is with the law or the ref or both.

#576 David Malcolm

David Malcolm

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 10:10 PM

we will just need to agree to disagree over the red card regarding your manager I just think it was a big risk to appoint him not much of a cv because your squad is much better than that if I was a rangers fan I would have went for someone with knowledge about the British football I just think he's simalar to Celtic appointing delia not very good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#577 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,077 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 11:55 PM

Refs make mistakes, it's a fact of life and there is no point in going down the "referee conspiracy" path or adopting the "always cheated never defeated" mantra.

Even with the review committees there is still no chance of full redress when such errors occur. Just grin and bear it.

As for Pedro; he's certainly not the best, and given his record with eleven men on the field, I don't see him being able to get much when the numbers are reduced.

#578 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,301 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 06:21 AM

Then either the problem is with the law or the ref or both.

On this occasion its clearly with the ref, first thing I said when I came back from the game was criticise him. I have been writing wee match reports for a number of years and in all that time you will not find me being over critical and totally irate with the ref.

Every man and his dog knew it was the ref who cost us that game with his failure to red card Stokes with a clear red card, from that point he lost control and it was to our disadvantage.

Refs make mistakes, ofcourse they do. This thread has went so many pages because because of the anger many Rangers fans felt, and tbh its the right thing as Beaton has now been demoted for however long and Jacks red card over turned......justice imo.

I have seen loads of bad decisions, some against and some in favour but I have honestly never seen a display by a ref like that before it was incredible.....think it was trav who said it was almost like the ref was being stubborn and knew he messed up but refused to be swayed from that point by the crowd who were on his back and again rightly so as so many bad decisi9ns against us after that.

Thankfully the game is now passed, 3 points lost and the biggest lesson Pedro must learn is how to adapt if we are a man down as he too made mistakes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users