Ross County v Rangers .....27/08/2017

46 replies to this topic

#21 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 70,498 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 03:17 PM

1-2 ffs....wtf is the defence doing letting the scorer get all that room between them ?

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#22 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,345 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 03:18 PM

Pedro is fucking clueless....does he have EYES

#23 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 03:20 PM

Nico has been running on empty for 10 minutes so he takes Miller off. Now brings Pena on.

#24 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,721 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 03:26 PM

Straight red card WTF is McCoist and Butcher talking about. Sutton as usual calling it as he sees it.

Big sutty knows the score
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#25 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,721 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 03:26 PM

Another btts up but chelsea over 2.5 fucked it

#26 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,498 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 03:36 PM

Dangerous times for Rangers....need another one.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#27 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,721 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 03:37 PM

Shoulda been 2nd yella ?

#28 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 03:42 PM

Pena is a liability

#29 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,345 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 03:44 PM

We are terrible

#30 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,498 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 03:46 PM

Herrera scores to make it 1-3 but both he and Penna fucked up a certain goal just before. Some of the passing is atrocious.

#31 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 04:00 PM

Pedro seems to want to consolidate at around the 70 minute mark if we are in front. He did the same against Motherwell. Imo he changes it far too early. Taking Morelos off and putting Rossiter on leaves us lacking up front and no out ball. This leads to undue pressure on us. It doesn't help when he brings on an obviously unfit Pena. Still it's a good result at a tricky venue.

Alves and Cardoso were great. Jack had a good game. Morelos continues to impress.

Good three points.

#32 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,721 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 05:15 PM

Just seen the goal that the keeper fucked up on , deary me how did he forget he was Still behind him? :lol:

#33 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,498 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 05:26 PM

Just seen the goal that the keeper fucked up on , deary me how did he forget he was Still behind him? :lol:

It was a strange one and no mistake mate. But.....just shows that a forward should never give up. That's what made the goal for me.

#34 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 07:32 PM

The lack of clear cut chances still remains a worry. Pedro is doing nothing to address the lack of goals we scored last season. Tons of possession in the middle of the park means fuck all. We need to have wide players hitting the bye line, bodies in the box and midfielders getting beyond the strikers. We are still toothless up front.

#35 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 01:42 PM

Bump

Another game Trav claimed we pummeled the opposition. Not how i remember it and not what has been described here.

#36 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,720 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 03:26 PM

Bump

Another game Trav claimed we pummeled the opposition. Not how i remember it and not what has been described here.

Remember how this ended with you and Cam claiming Candieas doesn't track back? 

Cam , i would hope, would admit is he is a kinda glass half empty guy when it comes to Rangers. Doesn't make him , or you for that matter, a bad person just maybe wanting too much too soon. 

This is a team we had never beaten in the league before. I watched it in a pub full of Rangers supporters and one token Tim and every person there thought Rangers had played well. 

But hey you didn't so you must be correct. You have heard of people being allowed differing opinions? 

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#37 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 04:02 PM

Remember how this ended with you and Cam claiming Candieas doesn't track back?

Cam , i would hope, would admit is he is a kinda glass half empty guy when it comes to Rangers. Doesn't make him , or you for that matter, a bad person just maybe wanting too much too soon.

This is a team we had never beaten in the league before. I watched it in a pub full of Rangers supporters and one token Tim and every person there thought Rangers had played well.

But hey you didn't so you must be correct. You have heard of people being allowed differing opinions?

Nobody on here thought Rangers played well.

Maybe all those people you watched it in the pub with were pished.

You are the one who asked all the Rangers fans on here what they thought. I'm showing you what they thought but they are all wrong because you, the pub regulars and the ever present Tim disagree.

Ok then.

#38 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,345 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 05:25 PM

Jiffy is there any need to go back and check Travs post and bump them.....as far as I can see it is spoiling for a fight.

You think one thing and he thinks the other, do you both have to go over old ground because neither of you are right. Its purely down to opinion.

#39 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 05:32 PM

Jiffy is there any need to go back and check Travs post and bump them.....as far as I can see it is spoiling for a fight.

You think one thing and he thinks the other, do you both have to go over old ground because neither of you are right. Its purely down to opinion.

Eh?

I think, if you check, you will find that Trav didn't post on this thread until after i bumped it. He asked on another thread what the Rangers fans thought of Rangers performances. I bumped the thread to show him what they thought of this particular performance.

I don't think i need to bump old threads to fight with Trav to be honest. Anyhoo its sorted now through PM so put down the banhammer there's a good chap 😂

#40 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,345 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 05:56 PM

Who mentioned anything about banning anyone ? I can post without a moderator hat on.....surely you can tell the difference
Just a little tired reading 2 people going at it, no problem disagreeing and what not but given the previous history I could see the potential for it escalating.....if I misjudged then appologies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users