• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 noidea

noidea

International

• Members
  • 641 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 07:03 PM

Hardys Crest (Red) 2016. Cabernet Shiraz Merlot. £5.50  from Chavco Express. With my version of Chilli (keep you toilet roll in the fridge) Con Carne.

A feather weight Deep red / purple wine. Smoth on the pallet. Grit about Medium #80-#60. Iron fillings with little magnetism. No legs or length, gulpable but not quite quaffable. Slightly leathery finish. Bouquet. Rusty.

All washed down with The Tattoo and a wee bit of dark chocolate. Fav bit, wee lassie getting her lips around Hallelujah.

#2 noidea

noidea

International

• Members
  • 641 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 05:12 PM

I had a good tasting of Bud last night, and I think they are mucking about with the beer. Tasted more like liquid love (special brew)  Horrible so it was.

#3 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 69,422 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 05:30 PM

I'm not ignoring your thread Noidea......it's simply that all I know is if I enjoy whatever beverage or not without giving any form of tasting description....Tbh...I am a commoner when it comes to such things..... :lol:

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#4 noidea

noidea

International

• Members
  • 641 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 07:27 AM

I'm not ignoring your thread Noidea......it's simply that all I know is if I enjoy whatever beverage or not without giving any form of tasting description....Tbh...I am a commoner when it comes to such things..... :lol:

eh

#5 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 17,985 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 10:03 AM

The CEOs of Budweiser, Guinness, Coors, and Miller all walk into a bar after a beer-tasting contest.
The CEO of Budweiser steps up to the bar and says: "I'll have a Budweiser, the King of Beers!"
The Coors CEO says: "I'll have a Coors, the beer as cool as the Rockies!"
The Miller CEO says, in turn: "I'll have the good ol' taste of a triple-hops brewed Miller!"
The CEO of Guinness ponders for a moment and says to the bartender: "Oh, I'll just have a Coke."
Bewildered, the other 3 CEOs stare and ask why he didn't order a beer. The Guinness CEO shrugged and said "Well, if you weren't ordering beer, I didn't think I would either".

Drogon%20.gif?_subject_uid=33500869&raw=

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users