3 replies to this topic

#1 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 17,970 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 11:04 PM

http://www.telegraph...tely-loses-win/

Drogon%20.gif?_subject_uid=33500869&raw=

#2 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,391 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 10:55 AM

why was Cresselly stopped from scoring 40 or more ? Is the game automatically over after they have passed the opponents score to win? I'd have 'thought' that in county cricket (without knowing the rules) that Cresselly could have batted on till the end of their innings.

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#3 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,970 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 08:02 PM

why was Cresselly stopped from scoring 40 or more ? Is the game automatically over after they have passed the opponents score to win? I'd have 'thought' that in county cricket (without knowing the rules) that Cresselly could have batted on till the end of their innings.

Yes.

Drogon%20.gif?_subject_uid=33500869&raw=

#4 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,391 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 06:41 AM

Yes.

Cheers Hairy. I knew that that was what happened in T20 & ODI's but I honestly never thought it would happen in county cricket.

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users