BT Sport admit covering up Celtic fans' IRA chants

27 replies to this topic

#21 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 39,038 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 07:02 AM

Yeah I know that Hoopz.....However i had been reading spiteful comments from various Celtic fans on another forum (no, it wasn't any Celtic forum, was a general UK football one) & that kind of tipped me into a bit of an over reaction when I read Norn's link.

U on that tartan army forum lol

We should all join and they will keep it open , cause a bit a havoc and leave :D
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#22 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,419 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 07:19 AM

U on that tartan army forum lol

We should all join and they will keep it open , cause a bit a havoc and leave :D

No, it wasn't that one although I did have a peeky in there & read their reminiscing posts about the forum...... :lol:

As far as I could see there was no ability for joining as a new member, only one for current members.....probably the admins had thought about that as a possibility.... :twisted:

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#23 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,983 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 07:39 AM

Yeah I know that Hoopz.....However i had been reading spiteful comments from various Celtic fans on another forum (no, it wasn't any Celtic forum, was a general UK football one) & that kind of tipped me into a bit of an over reaction when I read Norn's link.

The spite will never end. It's something that seems to be part of the DNA of a section of the populace.

I have to wonder Liewell and his ilk keep up their small minded insistence on further investigation.

Just who are they looking to punish?

Is Liewell not perhaps abusing his position as an office bearer of the SFA?

Drogon%20.gif?_subject_uid=33500869&raw=

#24 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,038 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 07:49 AM

No, it wasn't that one although I did have a peeky in there & read their reminiscing posts about the forum...... :lol:

As far as I could see there was no ability for joining as a new member, only one for current members.....probably the admins had thought about that as a possibility.... :twisted:

They were discussing this forum?
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#25 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,419 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 07:55 AM

The spite will never end. It's something that seems to be part of the DNA of a section of the populace.

I have to wonder Liewell and his ilk keep up their small minded insistence on further investigation.

Just who are they looking to punish?

Is Liewell not perhaps abusing his position as an office bearer of the SFA?

Lawwell & others will certainly continue for further investigation. The ultimate aim, imo, is stripping of honours irrespective of how nicely dressed up the 'sporting integrity' claim is.

I presume he would say that he is solely acting on behalf of Celtic FC and any position at the SFA has nothing to do with his desire.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#26 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,419 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 07:56 AM

They were discussing this forum?

No....their own antics on TAMB.

#27 Charlie Bhoy

Charlie Bhoy

Keep on smiling.

• 11,794 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 03:35 PM

Wish they could mute some of they commentators.

#28 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,983 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 07:54 PM

But Celtic criticise the SFA and ask for investigation (Afuckinggain!!!) into Rangers tax case...what a hateful bunch of fucks they can be at times (sporting integrity my fucking arse). Not a word about the scummy IRA supporting cunts in their support mind ye.

Not only Celtic , other clubs fans want it too

https://www.thescott...ic-spfl-review/

Drogon%20.gif?_subject_uid=33500869&raw=

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users