Mibey the fan that ran on can play in defence. Gie him a pair a boots

#22 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 39,032 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 07:29 PM

Some utter bellend ran on park get him tae fuck
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#23 Charlie Bhoy

Charlie Bhoy

Keep on smiling.

• 11,793 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 07:31 PM

Goiny go intae work early. Dont enter these competitions if your no spending money ya cunts. The whole of Europe can see how fuckin shite ye are. Stuck tae fuckin Hamilton on a Friday night ya fuckin mugs.

#24 Charlie Bhoy

Charlie Bhoy

Keep on smiling.

• 11,793 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 07:59 PM

Ralston only wan showing here.

#25 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,214 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 08:11 PM

On my Facebook, someone attacked a PSG player?

Bullshit?
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#26 Charlie Bhoy

Charlie Bhoy

Keep on smiling.

• 11,793 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 08:21 PM

Ralston only wan showing here.

Fan got nearer yer man than any celtic player.

#27 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,250 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 08:42 PM

Wish I could say that result bothers me but it does'nt.
I'm surprised Celtic have been defeated by such a huge scoreline at home but what can you do with these teams subsidised with billions !!

#28 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,032 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 08:47 PM

Wish I could say that result bothers me but it does'nt.
I'm surprised Celtic have been defeated by such a huge scoreline at home but what can you do with these teams subsidised with billions !!

Heard the team costs 700m , still we should do better at home.

3rd is and was the realistic goal so glad bayern won

#29 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• 1,300 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 08:52 PM

3 really good and surprising away results this evening in CL.

Benfica 1 - 2 CSKA Moscow

Roma 0 - 0 Atletico Madrid

Olympiakos 2 - 3 Sporting Lisbon

#30 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• 1,300 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 09:01 PM

I think RALSTON was ready to have a go with Brazilian thug NEYMAR at the end of the game, young lad stood up for himself all through the game and all credit to him.

#31 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,250 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 09:12 PM

Heard the team costs 700m , still we should do better at home.
3rd is and was the realistic goal so glad bayern won

I hear you, this is the part of football that annoys me. Teams with seemingly unlimited funds to spend whatever whenever.

How can teams in leagues like ours possibly compete ?
I mean before football changed in regards to money these teams always had the edge anyway, better league and in most cases better players but at least it was a close call.....this is kind of ridiculous, and thats not a dig or talking Celtic down. Its a dig at how the game is these days, the rich get richer while the rest scrape the barrel.

#32 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,032 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 09:16 PM

I hear you, this is the part of football that annoys me. Teams with seemingly unlimited funds to spend whatever whenever.

I mean before football changed in regards to money these teams always had the edge anyway, better league and in most cases better players but at least it was a close call.....this is kind of ridiculous, and thats not a dig or talking Celtic down. Its a dig at how the game is these days, the rich get richer while the rest scrape the barrel.

Dunno mate but i cant complain as celtic have far more money than spl clubs so i would be hypocritical if i used it as an excuse and its been this way in scotlabd for years.

We got taught another harsh lesson in europe , i thought they would win but i never thought they would play as good as that.

#33 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,250 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 09:21 PM

Yeah but Celtic and Rangers have always had more money, always. This is different though, Celtics money is their own.....PSGs is not.

Anyway this makes it pretty much a cert to lose the away game against them and the Germans are always a tough nut especially Bayern.....the only hope is the Belgians

#34 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,032 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 09:33 PM

On my Facebook, someone attacked a PSG player?

Bullshit?

http://www.scotsman....bappe-1-4558288

Always 1 utter fanny

Abd if he was gonna do it he shoulda dun neymar :lol:

#35 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,592 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 10:06 PM

Yeah but Celtic and Rangers have always had more money, always. This is different though, Celtics money is their own.....PSGs is not.
Anyway this makes it pretty much a cert to lose the away game against them and the Germans are always a tough nut especially Bayern.....the only hope is the Belgians

But you state you would like Gers to have a billionaire sugar daddy even tho you despise every other team's sugar daddy cos it ruins footbaall :lol:

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#36 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,250 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 10:16 PM

But you state you would like Gers to have a billionaire sugar daddy even tho you despise every other team's sugar daddy cos it ruins footbaall :lol:

I would like the money and enjoy it big deal......it doesnt mean I cant recognise it would be wrong.

This isnt about me moaning about this team spending this or that or Sky TV or whatever, it could not be more relevant in a thread where a team who spends over £180 million on one player gaining an advantage through financial doping.

Every comment or pundit on TV have all been saying the same thing.....how can we expect Celtic to compete with tge MASSIVE gulf.
Tell me WTF is wrong in me saying that ?

#37 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,592 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 10:26 PM

I would like the money and enjoy it big deal......it doesnt mean I cant recognise it would be wrong.
This isnt about me moaning about this team spending this or that or Sky TV or whatever, it could not be more relevant in a thread where a team who spends over £180 million on one player gaining an advantage through financial doping.
Every comment or pundit on TV have all been saying the same thing.....how can we expect Celtic to compete with tge MASSIVE gulf.
Tell me WTF is wrong in me saying that ?

How can you enjoy it if you despise it?

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#38 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,970 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:52 AM

Was it as one sided as the score suggests?

Drogon%20.gif?_subject_uid=33500869&raw=

#39 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,391 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:59 AM

Was it as one sided as the score suggests?

Aye & I was sound asleep.....

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#40 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,391 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:00 AM

How can you enjoy it if you despise it?

This is part of the equation I don't get either. I would have thought that as a matter of principle Cam would loathe it either way.

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users