• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 10:36 AM

Ross County have parted ways with their manager and assistant Billy Dodds. Curious one this. McIntyre has done a fine job. They may rue the day.

http://www.rosscount...nd-billy-dodds/

#2 Hunterian

Hunterian

Veteran

• 1,304 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 11:50 AM

Jiffy, they haven't had a great start and perhaps wanted a quick change instead of relying on things picking up.  County are a funny team though as their results normally go in blocks of feast or famine, no consistency.

#3 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• 1,057 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 12:25 PM

Jiffy, they haven't had a great start and perhaps wanted a quick change instead of relying on things picking up. County are a funny team though as their results normally go in blocks of feast or famine, no consistency.

Keeping them in the premiership is a good result for any Ross county manager i would say. 1 win in 7 is not great but surely the man who brought them the league cup should have been given the chance to turn it around.

#4 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,741 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 01:01 PM

Bit early for this imo
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#5 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,015 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 05:57 PM

Who would be a football manager .............

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#6 David Malcolm

David Malcolm

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 09:28 PM

Absolute mad decision the manager and his team have been terrific for them they won them a cup and kept them comfortable in the the premier league during their reign now I hope they get relegated then they will see what a cray decision they have done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users