• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 6,015 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:13 PM

I never have and never will single out a player at a game or shout abuse at any player at a game. This is not at a game this is just my thoughts on this player. I just cannot take to him. I cannot remember disliking a Rangers player more. I cannot forgive him gesturing to the Copland Road near the end of last season after Waburtons Duds had chucked it. 

He has had quite a bit of positive press this season but for me he flatters to deceive. A couple of decent runs against Motherwell apart what exactly has he done? IMO he is the weak link from middle to front and is why i desperately hope what i heard about Kenny McLean is true and we get him on a pre contract in January. 

Wallace and McKay had a decent understanding on the left side and we had little on the right. Now we have Tavernier and Candieas doing reasonably well on the right but we have nothing going down the left!!

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#2 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,741 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:22 PM

tbh i thought he had a decent first half on saturday

Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#3 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,015 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:40 PM

tbh i thought he had a decent first half on saturday

That's what he does Hoopz. He flatters to deceive. There is absolutely no end product to his play. Now I haven't double checked this fact but during a recent commentary they said that he has scored one league goal in his entire Rangers career. If true that is embarrassing

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#4 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• 1,057 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 06:33 AM

I actually agree with Trav in the respect that the player has no end product. He is also pretty lazy when it comes to tracking back.

But in a midfield containing Pena, Dorrans and Candieas it's a bit harsh to call him THE weak link.

#5 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,015 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 11:54 AM

I actually agree with Trav in the respect that the player has no end product. He is also pretty lazy when it comes to tracking back.

But in a midfield containing Pena, Dorrans and Candieas it's a bit harsh to call him THE weak link.

Well Pena doesn't usually play.

Candieas has been one of the standouts in the team

Dorrans scored more league goals in his first league game than Windass has done in his entire Rangers career

#6 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• 1,057 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 05:06 PM

Well Pena doesn't usually play.

Candieas has been one of the standouts in the team

Dorrans scored more league goals in his first league game than Windass has done in his entire Rangers career

Pena has started the last three games. When is it he doesn't usually play?

Candieas is a stand about in the team.

Dorrans has been playing in his preferred position Windass hasn't had that luxury.

#7 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,015 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 05:24 PM

Pena has started the last three games. When is it he doesn't usually play?

Candieas is a stand about in the team.

Dorrans has been playing in his preferred position Windass hasn't had that luxury.

Every one you mentioned has scored more league goals this season than Windass has in his whole Rangers career

You still think Holt and Dorrans are on a par even though Dorrans did more in one game than Holt did in the whole of last season

You figured out what side of the park Candieas plays on yet?

You have shown today with your post you know nothing about football and even less about Rangers.

Tommy Wright Ffs

#8 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• 1,057 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 05:34 PM

Every one you mentioned has scored more league goals this season than Windass has in his whole Rangers career

You still think Holt and Dorrans are on a par even though Dorrans did more in one game than Holt did in the whole of last season

You figured out what side of the park Candieas plays on yet?

You have shown today with your post you know nothing about football and even less about Rangers.

Tommy Wright Ffs

I get it, i do. You equate scoring a goal to being a great player.

I was comparing like with like ya daft cunt. McKay is a winger, Candeias is a winger. Get it? And actually McKay played quite a few games out right last season. He also swapped wings with O'Halloran/Waghorn during games. The same as Candieas does with Windass now.

You should know that. Well that's if know anything about Rangers.

Would you prefer me to compare Candieas to Waghorn another non winger playing out of position. Or perhaps O'Halloran, oh wait.

You show with every post you make you know nothing about football.

Pena must start ffs.

#9 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,015 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 02:50 PM

I get it, i do. You equate scoring a goal to being a great player.

I was comparing like with like ya daft cunt. McKay is a winger, Candeias is a winger. Get it? And actually McKay played quite a few games out right last season. He also swapped wings with O'Halloran/Waghorn during games. The same as Candieas does with Windass now.

You should know that. Well that's if know anything about Rangers.

Would you prefer me to compare Candieas to Waghorn another non winger playing out of position. Or perhaps O'Halloran, oh wait.

You show with every post you make you know nothing about football.

Pena must start ffs.

You are beyond help you really are.

You don't rate Candieas as he is lazy and doesn't track back...He has actually been praised for his work ethic and his willingness to track back. He has been praised for his strength and his final ball. His finishing needs work right enough.

McKay was a lazy bastard at times and hid in many many games. He never tracked back and absolutely never went in for a 50/50. His final ball and Wallaces were criticised on an almost weekly basis.

You simply cannot have it both ways. Surely even you can see your own double standards? 

#10 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• 1,057 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 03:28 PM

You are beyond help you really are.

You don't rate Candieas as he is lazy and doesn't track back...He has actually been praised for his work ethic and his willingness to track back. He has been praised for his strength and his final ball. His finishing needs work right enough.

McKay was a lazy bastard at times and hid in many many games. He never tracked back and absolutely never went in for a 50/50. His final ball and Wallaces were criticised on an almost weekly basis.

You simply cannot have it both ways. Surely even you can see your own double standards?

I don't rate Candieas because he is not very good. Simple as that. He doesn't have the speed, skill, ball control of McKay.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users