Hamilton Accies v Rangers

90 replies to this topic

#1 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 5,497 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 11:27 AM

What should be a run of the mill game has become a huge game for the Rangers and especially their manager. 

My team would be 

Foderingham

Tav       Cardoso   McCrorrie   John

Candieas  Jack    Dorrans     Pena/ Nemane/ Dalcio (final chance)anybody except for Windass (who no doubt will now score)

Herrera       Morelos

Even if Alves is fit i wouldn't risk him on that shitty surface. 

Predicting Rangers games this season has been well nigh impossible due to some weird and wonderful officiating and the teams inconsistency. I am noting if not an optimist so i ll go for a convincing 4-0 Rangers victory. 

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#2 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,893 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 11:34 AM

Two and a half Men looks more appealing to me.

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#3 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,497 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 11:38 AM

Two and a half Men looks more appealing to me.

You're going to miss a pummelling  ;)

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#4 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,893 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 12:09 PM

You're going to miss a pummelling  ;)

Mibeez aye, mibeez naw.....but this way I know I'm assured of a good laugh....... :D

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#5 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,305 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 01:14 PM

Will be a lineup of

Wes

Tav, Cardoso, McCrorie, John

Candeias, Jack, Dorrans, Windass

Pena

Morelos

If its a different 11 it will be a surprise or simply down to injury.

#6 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,305 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 01:15 PM

Forgot to put a scoreline in, dont think it matters because we will likely win a no pressure low key game then face an important one and lose.

Pedro to go, 3-0

#7 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,497 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 01:23 PM

Forgot to put a scoreline in, dont think it matters because we will likely win a no pressure low key game then face an important one and lose.

Pedro to go, 3-0

This is as far from a Low Key , No Pressure game as you can get. Huge pressure on everybody to perform tonight and get a vital 3 points. 

#8 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,305 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 02:19 PM

This is as far from a Low Key , No Pressure game as you can get. Huge pressure on everybody to perform tonight and get a vital 3 points.

I understand that viewpoint but I disagree, ok a certain level of pressure playing every game but the ones that matter, really matter then Pedro fails to deliver.

Hamilton are one of the worst teams in the league, also one of the few teams we have managed to score more than 3 goals against recently. This is as easy as it gets for Pedro so in that respect its a "nothing" game imo and one which we are fully expected to win.......for me thats not a "big pressure" game.

#9 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,893 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 02:37 PM

I understand that viewpoint but I disagree, ok a certain level of pressure playing every game but the ones that matter, really matter then Pedro fails to deliver.

Hamilton are one of the worst teams in the league, also one of the few teams we have managed to score more than 3 goals against recently. This is as easy as it gets for Pedro so in that respect its a "nothing" game imo and one which we are fully expected to win.......for me thats not a "big pressure" game.

However it is not a given that that will be repeated Cam. Do you not think that after the 2nd half showing especially, against Celtic and our position in the league that there is pressure on both manager and team to put in a decent performance/shift against Hamilton and to come away with a win ? So in that case I think it is quite a big game for Rangers and certainly does matter as does every game.

Edited by black dog, 29 September 2017 - 02:38 PM.

#10 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,305 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 02:43 PM

As I said every game at Rangers and Celtic carry pressure but this one is a different kind of pressure, its not a big game pressure its more of a "we have been shit and need a result pressure" if you get what I mean. Hey if some people see it as an absolute must win big pressure game then fair enough but I simply don't see it that way.

This season has already been destroyed and as early as it may be nothing can restore that while Pedro is in charge which is another part of why I don't see it being a "big" game...........doesn't mean I'm right of course its just how I see it.

#11 Jiffy

Jiffy

International

• Members
  • 571 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 03:01 PM

Hamilton have actually been playing well this season and were unlucky against St Johnstone at Perth at the weekend and also against Hearts at home the week before.

In saying that Rangers should have enough to beat them even on their horrible pitch. To be honest it is not only the result that matters here it will be the performance. We shall see if there is a reaction to what has been reported as happening this week. Let's hope we see a positive reaction. If not and it is clear that some players have downed tools then Pedro is done.

My team would be...

Fod
Tav
Cardoso
The kid
John
Candieas
Dorrans
Jack
Windass
Herrera
El Buffalo

If all goes well then 0-3

If all goes tits up 1-1

#12 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,497 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 04:27 PM

Just heading out the door bottle of morgans and 2l of coke. I think i ll need it  :D

#13 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,893 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 04:43 PM

Just heading out the door bottle of morgans and 2l of coke. I think i ll need it  :D

Spiced or dark Trav ? Had both in the past and prefer the spiced. If it's dark you're getting I'd suggest OVD mate.

Edited by black dog, 29 September 2017 - 04:44 PM.

#14 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• 1,443 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 04:53 PM

Spiced or dark Trav ? Had both in the past and prefer the spiced. If it's dark you're getting I'd suggest OVD mate.

Good few years since my last taste of Morgans spiced, oh the memories of it. :dance:

3 0 Gers

#15 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,305 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 04:56 PM

Used to get it with a pint ( seperate glasses ), spiced morgans n coke , head burst next day.
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#16 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,893 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 05:17 PM

Used to get it with a pint ( seperate glasses ), spiced morgans n coke , head burst next day.

separate glasses..... :lol: . Personally thought spiced was a very smooth, easy to drink beverage...........Heid wizny bursting mind ye.

#17 Jiffy

Jiffy

International

• Members
  • 571 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 05:46 PM

I prefer white rum tbh.

Not Bacardi. That stuff is boggin.

#18 Jiffy

Jiffy

International

• Members
  • 571 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 05:48 PM

I knew a few auld sodjers growing up who drank the banana rum.

They were awe mental cunts awe the same.

#19 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,893 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 05:51 PM

I knew a few auld sodjers growing up who drank the banana rum.

They were awe mental cunts awe the same.

used to drink wi an auld fella many years ago & that was what he drank....he wisny mental mind ye....

#20 Jiffy

Jiffy

International

• Members
  • 571 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 06:15 PM

used to drink wi an auld fella many years ago & that was what he drank....he wisny mental mind ye....

Obviously didne drink enough of it llf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users