That Friday Feeling

52 replies to this topic

#1 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 70,963 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 02:17 PM

So, how's your Friday going ? I was out a mate's gaff this morning then on the way home I stopped off at a chippy fir a bag of and a buttered roll....tasty as fuck, plus I was a tad hungry. Pissing about this afternoon....telly, on here, swept leaves up for umpteenth fucking time this week.....counting down the time till drinky poos.

I'm going to have a stab at how you dudes are doing & you can let me know if I'm on the button or way off mark...

Hairy...........in his kip

Hoopz.......at work keeping whatever he's responsible for safe....also fucking about with his phone.

Bastion....probably on the way home as he finishes early on a Friday.....he'll have built four or five gaffs this morning.

Norn.....probably on the piss whilst fucking about on here and watching the box

Tone....in his office clock watching with one window on his desktop opened for SFF and keeping an eye out for his gaffer sneaking a peak at his work rate.

Hunterian.....at work (don't know what your job is mate) desperate to get his son to another win by Saint Mirren.

SP.......suave, sophisticated and scouring the internet for left wing snowflake whinging before getting home and dining outdoors on his patio. Also thinking about not going to the bookies this weekend in case he bumps into any auld, unkempt fuckers again.

Trav....out on a school run contract  taking unruly wee cunts home and charging the cooncil an arm and a leg. How the fuck do ye think he gets so many holidays...It''s no wi his bookies winnings.

Chas.....finished work and knocking back turps or industrial cleaner as his buckie is done. Planning his next rabbit murder trip.

Cas.....honestly haven't a clue.

Noidea......checking the 'off topic' forum to see if Jiffy has made a cunt of it anywhere then letting him know.

Jif....ready to get back home from the toil whereupon he'll check his keyboard to ensure the 'J' has disappeared then a few rums doon his throat.

Cam.....cycling round some run down areas of Glasgow looking for poor kids to help but worried like fuck that his bike will disappear as soon as he enter Possil, Govan or Parkheid. His evening will be spent tearing up the mail he gets from Sky TV trying to entice him to subscribe.....and slavering over some new female work colleague who he'd love to pump.

Makdee......deliberately have left you out mate due to your recent circumstances.

I don't think I've missed anyone. If I have it's nowt personal.

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#2 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,741 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 02:22 PM

Bang on for me , finish at 8pm and on the way hame im collecting my chicken kebab :dance:
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#3 Makdee

Makdee

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 02:29 PM

Over in Glasgow finishing clearing my mums then out for a meal tonight with my kids and assorted wives husbands and Girlfriends

#4 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,285 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 05:10 PM

Done fuck all today, looked at the ceiling for most of it, few soups last night, weekend started early.

#5 sployal

sployal

Hall Of Fame

• 1,694 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 05:15 PM

Just back home from work, i work in a very conservative minded environment where the snowflakes are weeded out very quickly, one day they are there, the next they are gone disappeared like melted snow.

Home cooked fish and chip dinner tonight, eating inside the 'Mistral wind' is blowing like a fucking hurricane.

As for the bookies this weekend dug, seriously thinking of giving it a bye, was standing on my own having a drink last Sunday going over my bets when in comes a bunch of 'Frenchies' ie of North African descent. The henchman (first time i'v seen the cunt) a scary looking fucker was being shown round the bar and being introduced as 'Pablo Escobar' looked as if he was just out of prison and doing the rounds.

Didn't give me any hassle mind you as they are all a bit wary of me.

#6 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,963 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 05:50 PM

Just back home from work, i work in a very conservative minded environment where the snowflakes are weeded out very quickly, one day they are there, the next they are gone disappeared like melted snow.

Home cooked fish and chip dinner tonight, eating inside the 'Mistral wind' is blowing like a fucking hurricane.

As for the bookies this weekend dug, seriously thinking of giving it a bye, was standing on my own having a drink last Sunday going over my bets when in comes a bunch of 'Frenchies' ie of North African descent. The henchman (first time i'v seen the cunt) a scary looking fucker was being shown round the bar and being introduced as 'Pablo Escobar' looked as if he was just out of prison and doing the rounds.

Didn't give me any hassle mind you as they are all a bit wary of me.

you gave the frog 'The Eyes' SP.....

giphy.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#7 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,963 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 05:50 PM

Done fuck all today, looked at the ceiling for most of it, few soups last night, weekend started early.

aha....a recovery day.....

#8 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,432 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 07:56 PM

I was indeed in my kip, but couldn't sleep so I was reading "Exit Music".

Shit Creek

#9 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,963 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 05:45 AM

I was indeed in my kip, but couldn't sleep so I was reading "Exit Music".

Just for your info....I was in Waterstones on Thursday and found out there's a new Stewart McBride (Logan McCrae character) coming out sometime November Hairy.

#10 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,285 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 07:28 AM

So, how's your Friday going ? I was out a mate's gaff this morning then on the way home I stopped off at a chippy fir a bag of and a buttered roll....tasty as fuck, plus I was a tad hungry. Pissing about this afternoon....telly, on here, swept leaves up for umpteenth fucking time this week.....counting down the time till drinky poos.

I'm going to have a stab at how you dudes are doing & you can let me know if I'm on the button or way off mark...

Hoopz.......at work keeping whatever he's responsible for safe....also fucking about with his phone.

Bastion....probably on the way home as he finishes early on a Friday.....he'll have built four or five gaffs this morning.

Tone....in his office clock watching with one window on his desktop opened for SFF and keeping an eye out for his gaffer sneaking a peak at his work rate.

Hunterian.....at work (don't know what your job is mate) desperate to get his son to another win by Saint Mirren.

SP.......suave, sophisticated and scouring the internet for left wing snowflake whinging before getting home and dining outdoors on his patio. Also thinking about not going to the bookies this weekend in case he bumps into any auld, unkempt fuckers again.

Trav....out on a school run contract taking unruly wee cunts home and charging the cooncil an arm and a leg. How the fuck do ye think he gets so many holidays...It''s no wi his bookies winnings.

Chas.....finished work and knocking back turps or industrial cleaner as his buckie is done. Planning his next rabbit murder trip.

Noidea......checking the 'off topic' forum to see if Jiffy has made a cunt of it anywhere then letting him know.

Jif....ready to get back home from the toil whereupon he'll check his keyboard to ensure the 'J' has disappeared then a few rums doon his throat.

Cam.....cycling round some run down areas of Glasgow looking for poor kids to help but worried like fuck that his bike will disappear as soon as he enter Possil, Govan or Parkheid. His evening will be spent tearing up the mail he gets from Sky TV trying to entice him to subscribe.....and slavering over some new female work colleague who he'd love to pump.

Makdee......deliberately have left you out mate due to your recent circumstances.

Davy Malcolm, choking the chicken while PMing some unfortunate

#11 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,432 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 08:07 AM

Just for your info....I was in Waterstones on Thursday and found out there's a new Stewart McBride (Logan McCrae character) coming out sometime November Hairy.

Thanks mate. Will look out for that.

Shit Creek

#12 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• 1,057 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 08:45 AM

Sorry BD but way off the mark for me.

Was home from work at 1130am. Took the wifes car to get fixed then dogs out. Then cracked the vodka open about 4 and passed out pished around 10.

#13 Hunterian

Hunterian

Veteran

• 1,304 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 10:14 AM

Trav....out on a school run contract  taking unruly wee cunts home and charging the cooncil an arm and a leg. How the fuck do ye think he gets so many holidays...It''s no wi his bookies winnings.

The work bit is 100%. I was able to use some flexi time to retire to the pub at 4pm. Stayed until I was picked up at 8(pm). Lucky my Mother in Law is visiting to hear my gibberish after 8 pints of the black stuff.

Ben was delighted after the Scotland late late show and our next scheduled game is Morton on 28th.

Sounds as though you enjoy being a man of leisure, it obviously suits you.

#14 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,963 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 10:17 AM

The work bit is 100%. I was able to use some flexi time to retire to the pub at 4pm. Stayed until I was picked up at 8(pm). Lucky my Mother in Law is visiting to hear my gibberish after 8 pints of the black stuff.

Ben was delighted after the Scotland late late show and our next scheduled game is Morton on 28th.

Sounds as though you enjoy being a man of leisure, it obviously suits you.

10 out of 10 H.....and I love the flattery...... :thumbup:

#15 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,963 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 10:19 AM

Sorry BD but way off the mark for me.

Was home from work at 1130am. Took the wifes car to get fixed then dogs out. Then cracked the vodka open about 4 and passed out pished around 10.

Used to take Smirnoff but huvny touched it for 2 & a half years. Tried Absolute Blue one afternoon....legs gave way...... :lol:

#16 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,466 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 10:21 AM

Drink free afternoon and out for a cycle

Northern%20Ireland.gif

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#17 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,963 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 10:21 AM

Davy Malcolm, choking the chicken while PMing some unfortunate

I have this picture in my head & it's funny as fuck.

#18 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,963 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 10:22 AM

Drink free afternoon and out for a cycle

Of all the fucking Friday's to pick....you pick yesterday....I dunno....

#19 Charlie Bhoy

Charlie Bhoy

Keep on smiling.

• 11,883 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 07:15 PM

LOL spot on.. Apart from drinking. It was meths.

#20 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,741 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 07:36 PM

Hope u had yer dinner chico boy :)
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users