Ginger baws away.

43 replies to this topic

#1 Charlie Bhoy

Charlie Bhoy

Keep on smiling.

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 11,855 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:03 PM

Sfa decided we need somebody a wee bit bigger. Mibey find somebody that disney pick his pals fae the English 18th division.

#2 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,893 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:11 PM

Sfa decided we need somebody a wee bit bigger. Mibey find somebody that disney pick his pals fae the English 18th division.

Well there ye go....shit happens.....still having my home made chicken curry the night though....

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#3 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,305 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 04:42 PM

2 year too late. Just seeing some names being banded about and big Sam is high on the list.
WTF, if he gets the job I will lose ALL interest in the national team. International teams should be exactly that, your own player and I mean Scottish. Not yer granny or maw or dad. Manager should also be from the same country.

#4 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• 1,443 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:43 PM

Good riddance, presumptuous little man.

Only time i ever thought any good of him was when he was a player.

Where are the 2020 Euros being held?

#5 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,955 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:47 PM

Where are the 2020 Euros being held?

Right across Europe inc Scotland

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#6 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,893 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:53 PM

and that is another fucking farce imo!

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#7 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,893 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:55 PM

2 year too late. Just seeing some names being banded about and big Sam is high on the list.
WTF, if he gets the job I will lose ALL interest in the national team. International teams should be exactly that, your own player and I mean Scottish. Not yer granny or maw or dad. Manager should also be from the same country.

I agree Cam....been like that for years though mate and will get stretched by some means in the near future....mark my words. As it is accepted in the 'Trans' world when they can say which sex they feel then it will eventually arrive with regards to nationality (perhaps it is already) & be accepted in sports.

#8 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• 1,443 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:58 PM

Any country been designated as the main organization?

Never seen or heard any of this, when was this decided?

#9 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,893 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 06:19 PM

Any country been designated as the main organization?

Never seen or heard any of this, when was this decided?

Heard about it a good few years ago SP....

#10 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• 1,443 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 06:31 PM

Heard about it a good few years ago SP....

Just been onto UEFA site, Hampden 3 group games and a last 16 game, not bad at all.

Was decided in 2012, where the fuck was i then???? :think:

#11 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,497 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 06:37 PM

So you want to hinder Scotlands chances even further?

I doubt the SFA would pay what Big Sam wants and then you have to consider if he really wants to take on the poisoned chalice that is the Scotland job.

Davie Moyes would be a good shout but his stock is low enough after the heights he achieved at Everton. Another failure could finish him.

Alex McLeish has had his time and did a fine job but would maybe looking for another club job.

Paul Lambert might be worth a shout. Problem is he is thick as pig shit...Maybe just about  thick enough to take the job.

Derek McInnes obviously wants out of Aberdeen. Maybe he would like a crack at the Scotland job.

I heard some loon ball suggesting Ally McCoist. Even i wouldn't wish that on the Tranny Army

The SFA could surprise us all and splash the cash on a top coach and someone who could help to totally restructure football in this country from top to bottom. Then again it is far more likely they will pick an utter nobody who topped their class at fucking Largs!!

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#12 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• 1,443 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 06:54 PM

The SFA could surprise us all and splash the cash on a top coach and someone who could help to totally restructure football in this country from top to bottom. Then again it is far more likely they will pick an utter nobody who topped their class at fucking Largs!!

What about our very own Jiffy TB?

He knows the Scottish football scene inside out, knows all the ups and downs of our game, our weaknesses and our strengths.

Don't know if he is worth 'splashing the cash on' but ye never know!!!  8-) 

#13 Jiffy

Jiffy

International

• Members
  • 571 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:27 PM

Give Owen Coyle the job.

#14 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,497 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:18 PM

Give Owen Coyle the job.

An Oirishman? Nah that will just not do!!!!!

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#15 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,497 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:20 PM

What about our very own Jiffy TB?

He knows the Scottish football scene inside out, knows all the ups and downs of our game, our weaknesses and our strengths.

Don't know if he is worth 'splashing the cash on' but ye never know!!!  8-)

Aye he doesn't want a manager that plays players out of position and yearns for the days of Walter Smith  :lol:

#16 Jiffy

Jiffy

International

• Members
  • 571 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:52 PM

I'm cheap and available so probably in with a shout to be fair.

#17 tonethebhoy

tonethebhoy

Hall Of Fame

• 1,728 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:22 PM

Can Walter Smith be enticed out of retirement

#18 Makdee

Makdee

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:26 PM

Can Walter Smith be enticed out of retirement

No not a hope in hell. The man has made it clear he is done in management

#19 Hunterian

Hunterian

Veteran

• 1,199 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:02 AM

I agree Cam....been like that for years though mate and will get stretched by some means in the near future....mark my words. As it is accepted in the 'Trans' world when they can say which sex they feel then it will eventually arrive with regards to nationality (perhaps it is already) & be accepted in sports.

I agree Cam, No Sam!!! That would a farce, the chap is a crook!

It's a pity that Strachan is going with his unbeaten run. You'll remember though that Roxie and Broonie got similar treatment and they both qualified for at least one tournament.

I'd take Moyes, I reckon it would suit him just now as it would improve his stock. McLeish or Walter Smith is a step back. No more Wattanacio!

#20 Hunterian

Hunterian

Veteran

• 1,199 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:02 AM

Aye he doesn't want a manager that plays players out of position and yearns for the days of Walter Smith  :lol:

You said you hated International football, you don't hate talking about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users