Ginger baws away.

43 replies to this topic

#41 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 69,893 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 05:53 PM

Not sure who we would should get or need, some people saying the NI manager etc but tbh I think it is a tricky one to choose..............is there a manager out there who can get the best 11 and the best out of them ? Yes I believe there is.

We have a decent team, strong midfield, good front players and excellent full backs. The only problem is the centre of defence, we seriously lack a commanding quality player in their. A J Evans or O'Shea or even someone like the Chelsea defender Cahil

who is the excellent right back Cam ?

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#42 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,955 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 11:32 AM

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/41626593

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#43 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,497 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 10:16 AM

who is the excellent right back Cam ?

Excellent attacking left back in Robertson. Excellent young left back in Tierney.

After those two there is nothing. Keeper is dodgy, no centre of defence, poor midfield (couple of promising youngsters) and the No1 goal scorer is a journeyman player with absolutely no competition for his place.

I think it was Jiffy that was talking about the last time scotland did well under Smith and McLeish and being difficult to beat. That is what scotland need to get back to.

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#44 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,085 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 07:08 PM

I think it was Jiffy that was talking about the last time scotland did well under Smith and McLeish and being difficult to beat. That is what scotland need to get back to.

I know it's stating the obvious, but we need to get back to winning ways. Draws are not enough.

Edited by Hairy Scot, 16 October 2017 - 07:09 PM.

Drogon%20.gif?_subject_uid=33500869&raw=

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users