Harvey Weinstein

141 replies to this topic

#1 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 19,324 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 11:16 AM

I'm guessing this is the tip of the iceberg,there are maybe quite a few of Hollywood's elite shitting themselves with more women coming forward

http://www.bbc.co.uk...canada-41626563

Weinstein's spokeswoman Sallie Hofmeister said earlier this week: "Any allegations of non-consensual sex are unequivocally denied by Mr Weinstein."

"Mr Weinstein obviously can't speak to anonymous allegations, but with respect to any women who have made allegations on the record, Mr Weinstein believes that all of these relationships were consensual," her statement added. :rolleyes:

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#2 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,577 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 11:26 AM

I'm guessing this is the tip of the iceberg,there are maybe quite a few of Hollywood's elite shitting themselves with more women coming forward

http://www.bbc.co.uk...canada-41626563

Weinstein's spokeswoman Sallie Hofmeister said earlier this week: "Any allegations of non-consensual sex are unequivocally denied by Mr Weinstein."

"Mr Weinstein obviously can't speak to anonymous allegations, but with respect to any women who have made allegations on the record, Mr Weinstein believes that all of these relationships were consensual," her statement added. :rolleyes:

of course he would say that.....that's why he said when talking to reporters that everybody makes 'mistakes' and he would like a 2nd chance.....

But you're correct Norn.......lots more will emerge.

Edited by black dog, 15 October 2017 - 11:27 AM.

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#3 sployal

sployal

Hall Of Fame

• 1,630 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 11:56 AM

Been waiting all week on this thread coming up.

Tip of the iceberg obviously but that's Hollywood for you, a bunch of 'you scratch mine and I'l scratch yours' with over reached egos all waiting to burst into the limelight at the first opportunity and at any cost.

At the moment Weinstein has done absolutely nothing that can be proved wrong, unless you call making Oscar winning millionairess female actresses some form of molestation.

All these allegations coming out years after smacks of petty mindedness and grudge bearing.

"Oh my God, i sucked his dick and he made me a star and millionairess, why did i do that filthy act?"

To see how quickly Weinstein has been thrown to the dogs just shows how their 'tinsel town world' is a rat race.

Perverts Woody Allen, Roman Polanski, Bill Cosby and certainly many others must be looking over their shoulders and wondering when the fuck it's their turn.    

#4 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,040 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 12:29 PM

Amazing how all these confidant Hollywood superstars have found a voice at last......
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#5 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,577 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 12:35 PM

Tip of the iceberg obviously but that's Hollywood for you, a bunch of 'you scratch mine and I'l scratch yours' with over reached egos all waiting to burst into the limelight at the first opportunity and at any cost.

At the moment Weinstein has done absolutely nothing that can be proved wrong, unless you call making Oscar winning millionairess female actresses some form of molestation.

All these allegations coming out years after smacks of petty mindedness and grudge bearing.

"Oh my God, i sucked his dick and he made me a star and millionairess, why did i do that filthy act?"

To see how quickly Weinstein has been thrown to the dogs just shows how their 'tinsel town world' is a rat race.

Perverts Woody Allen, Roman Polanski, Bill Cosby and certainly many others must be looking over their shoulders and wondering when the fuck it's their turn.    

'Suck my dick and I'll make you a rich star honey.'.......the flip side SP will have been.............'If you don't suck my dick you're fucked but not by my cock!' That's more than a probability imo.

Any advancement in whichever business/industry should be based upon the individual's ability to perform their duties in a competent manner and not by feeling obliged or fearful to suck the boss's dick in order to take the next step up the ladder.

If he Weinstein believes he is innocent then why would he say that he has made mistakes  & deserves a 2nd chance ?

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#6 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,324 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 12:50 PM

Amazing how all these confidant Hollywood superstars have found a voice at last......

He was reported for rape 25yrs and looks like the Met police swept it under the carpet

As Dug says why is he apologising if he didn't do anything wrong?

I have no doubt he had plenty of eager women ready to suck his dick but also no doubt he raped/sexually assaulted a lot more

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#7 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,324 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 12:53 PM

Wasn't he recorded?

Totally agree about Polanski,Allen n Cosby and while we're at it throw in Bill Wyman,remember he was bucking 13 yr old Mandy Smith when he was 46

#8 sployal

sployal

Hall Of Fame

• 1,630 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 12:54 PM

'Suck my dick and I'll make you a rich star honey.'.......the flip side SP will have been.............'If you don't suck my dick you're fucked but not by my cock!' That's more than a probability imo.

Any advancement in whichever business/industry should be based upon the individual's ability to perform their duties in a competent manner and not by feeling obliged or fearful to suck the boss's dick in order to take the next step up the ladder.

If he Weinstein believes he is innocent then why would he say that he has made mistakes  & deserves a 2nd chance ?

I agree 100% with your first line analysis dug. But we are talking of coercion here, no female was obliged or forced to suck his dick or be shagged by him.

These 'starlets' had the choice and they took it ie 'made their own decision'.

It's going to be very hard to prove any of these allegations.

As for Weinstein saying 'he made mistakes and deserves a second chance' that's got Hollywood written all over it, nothing better than the scenario of the 'lost sheep' being allowed back into the fold.

This shit is going to make a super Hollywood production allowing a few young starlets make their big time break.

#9 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,324 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 01:04 PM

How many scenarios like this?

#10 sployal

sployal

Hall Of Fame

• 1,630 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 01:09 PM

Wasn't he recorded?

Totally agree about Polanski,Allen n Cosby and while we're at it throw in Bill Wyman,remember he was bucking 13 yr old Mandy Smith when he was 46

Bill Wyman is a fucking pervert, it is also known that Polanski got that young girl drunk before abusing her. Cosby is the same, drugged females before the abuse.

Weinstein is a totally different character, obviously very into sex and ready to use his power and wealth to satisfy his needs but at the same time promising rich and Oscar studded careers to young females who accepted his propositions.

Weinstien didn't need to force himself onto any female, it's a case of take it or leave it. Their was enough young fresh meat around that the guy had the embarrassment of choice.    

#11 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,577 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 01:09 PM

I agree 100% with your first line analysis dug. But we are talking of coercion here, no female was obliged or forced to suck his dick or be shagged by him.

These 'starlets' had the choice and they took it ie 'made their own decision'.

It's going to be very hard to prove any of these allegations.

As for Weinstein saying 'he made mistakes and deserves a second chance' that's got Hollywood written all over it, nothing better than the scenario of the 'lost sheep' being allowed back into the fold.

This shit is going to make a super Hollywood production allowing a few young starlets make their big time break.

If you agree with my first line SP then my 2nd line surely covers the part of your post I've highlighted. And then there are rape allegations. Hmmm.

Also....again why would he say what he said when he didn't have to say heehaw? I can't agree with your assessment on that mate.

#12 sployal

sployal

Hall Of Fame

• 1,630 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 01:13 PM

No proof whatsoever of any sexual abuse in this recording.

#13 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,577 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 01:26 PM

No proof whatsoever of any sexual abuse in this recording.

did the woman not say that he touched her breasts the previous day and he said....(along the lines of), well I won't do it again ? 'If' that is correct and it was against her wishes then it is sexual assault.

#14 sployal

sployal

Hall Of Fame

• 1,630 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 01:35 PM

did the woman not say that he touched her breasts the previous day and he said....(along the lines of), well I won't do it again ? 'If' that is correct and it was against her wishes then it is sexual assault.

When did this recording take place dug?

Did the female make any complaint at the time?

If she did then why weren't any criminal proceedings brought forth?

If the guy is guilty then obviously i won't defend him, but it just seems strange to go on this witch hunt decades later. 

#15 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,577 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 01:39 PM

If the guy is guilty then obviously i won't defend him, but it just seems strange to go on this witch hunt decades later. 

Not a clue to your first 3 questions. I don't know if he is innocent or guilty but it doesn't look good for him.

#16 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,324 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 02:10 PM

Girl: "i am not comfortable,yesterday you touched my breasts"

HW: "Oh cmon,i'm used to that"

#17 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,324 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 02:11 PM

You could say the same about Jimmy Saville

#18 sployal

sployal

Hall Of Fame

• 1,630 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 02:29 PM

You could say the same about Jimmy Saville

Agreed norn, strange these sad cases come out many decades later.

Saville = child abuse and pedophilia

Weinstein = 'promotion canapé'

Not the same thing

#19 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,040 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 02:56 PM

https://youtu.be/oZYGn41Z_ak

Day and daily all round the world.... Is that it?
Posted Image

#20 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,040 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 02:58 PM

He was reported for rape 25yrs and looks like the Met police swept it under the carpet

As Dug says why is he apologising if he didn't do anything wrong?

I have no doubt he had plenty of eager women ready to suck his dick but also no doubt he raped/sexually assaulted a lot more

Why have you no doubt he raped a lot of women?
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users