199 replies to this topic

#21 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 39,744 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 12:32 PM

Boyata won the baw ffs
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#22 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 12:34 PM

It totally was, Celtic took their foot off the gas. Hell they were not even in the car with all the good will going around.

I'm guessing are joking with the paranoia comment Hoopz but incase you are not.
Celtic taking it easy suits the other clubs so I will take more of the "love in".

So we let them get a point? Im not joking

You said they got a draw cos it was a love in , how did we take it easy? They outplayed us ffs

Para

Edited by Hoopz, 21 October 2017 - 12:38 PM.

#23 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 12:34 PM

2-1 penalty from Stokes.

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#24 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 12:39 PM

Boooom get it right up ye linesman ya wank

#25 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 12:44 PM

Fuck sake

#26 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 12:45 PM

3-2....20 mins left. Hmmm.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#27 cas79

cas79

International

• Members
  • 674 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 12:48 PM

Looks like a bit of fatigue creeping in to the Celtic team, just when hibs have their back up should be an interesting 20mins

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Edited by cas79, 21 October 2017 - 12:48 PM.

#28 cas79

cas79

International

• Members
  • 674 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 01:03 PM

Lovely goal by moose 4-2 to the invincibles

#29 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 01:04 PM

:dance:

#30 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 01:08 PM

Phew , close love in there :)

#31 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 01:11 PM

Phew , close love in there :)

just about shagging man.....

#32 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,435 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 02:02 PM

So we let them get a point? Im not joking
You said they got a draw cos it was a love in , how did we take it easy? They outplayed us ffs
Para

Im not Celtic "let" them get a point, you just said that.
Im stating the unarguable that there was a friendly feeling among the clubs, players and supporters due to Lennon back at Celtic park, numerous ex players on either team, the Thumb a big Hibs fan and so on.
It was well documented prior to the game.

Im not saying Celtic let them get this or that Im saying due to the obvious "love" in Hibs were afforded a point. Celtic clearly took their foot off the gas as they are miles better than them.

Either way it is just my opinion that the Hibees were fortunate to get a hug while the rest of us get a doin........it was a love in though regardless if Hibs played well, Celtic eye off the ball or whatever. Love was in the air.

#33 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,466 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 02:05 PM

Im stating the unarguable that there was a friendly feeling among the clubs, players and supporters due to Lennon back at Celtic park, numerous ex players on either team, the Thumb a big Hibs fan and so on.
Im not saying Celtic let them get this or that Im saying due to the obvious "love" in Hibs were afforded a point. Celtic clearly took their foot off the gas as they are miles better than them.
Either way it is just my opinion that the Hibees were fortunate to get a hug while the rest of us get a doin........it was a love in though regardless if Hibs played well, Celtic eye off the ball or whatever. Love was in the air.

St Johnstone got a big hug too

Northern%20Ireland.gif

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#34 cas79

cas79

International

• Members
  • 674 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 02:16 PM

I don't agree with your having a go at the professionalism of the Celtic and hibs team, most players have a friendly relationship off the field but on it its all about the win regardless of who you support of are friendly with

#35 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,435 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 02:26 PM

I don't agree with your having a go at the professionalism of the Celtic and hibs team, most players have a friendly relationship off the field but on it its all about the win regardless of who you support of are friendly with

Of course it may not have had an effect on the Celtic players but I think it could have, simply due to their form.

#36 cas79

cas79

International

• Members
  • 674 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 02:29 PM

I would say its more to so with the amount of game the players have played in the past 2 seasons and early in this season

#37 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 03:21 PM

Yes you said cos of this " love in " thats how thet got a point, that sounds like youre implying we never gave 100% , crazy statement.

#38 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,435 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 04:20 PM

Yes you said cos of this " love in " thats how thet got a point, that sounds like youre implying we never gave 100% , crazy statement.

They did give 100%, they 100% were not up for the game as they had big love hearts in their eye.

#39 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 04:20 PM

They did give 100%, they 100% were not up for the game as they had big love hearts in their eye.

Gees peace cammy lol

#40 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,435 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 04:21 PM

Big hugs m8y MWAH

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users