black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 70,972 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 04:27 PM

Gees peace cammy lol

Cam's stringing ye Hoopz..... :lol:

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#42 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 05:20 PM

Cam's stringing ye Hoopz..... :lol:

Its that insane i did wonder if he is trolling me to get me back from a few weeks ago! :D
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#43 sployal

sployal

Hall Of Fame

• 1,696 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 05:24 PM

Attendance was less than 40 000,shame on Hibs not giving back the unsold tickets, should have been a full house.

Lets hope tomorrow is a better showcase for the Scottish League cup.

#44 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 05:37 PM

Attendance was less than 40 000,shame on Hibs not giving back the unsold tickets, should have been a full house.

I thought you were only joking mate but you're correct. Tell ye what, they should be made to pay for them!

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#45 David Malcolm

David Malcolm

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 05:54 PM

ther is only one club in Scotland that has brought shameful behaviour and it’s not mines ya roaster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#46 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 06:06 PM

Big Davie is in the house!

#47 David Malcolm

David Malcolm

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 06:20 PM

Big Davie is in the house!

it was a good game today we run your team close again I’m sure I speak on the rest of the premier league clubs in saying thank you for your champions league qualifying that I’m correct in saying that each club gets £370 thousands I know my club appreciates it ps lustig is a cheat

#48 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 06:21 PM

it was a good game today we run your team close again I’m sure I speak on the rest of the premier league clubs in saying thank you for your champions league qualifying that I’m correct in saying that each club gets £370 thousands I know my club appreciates it ps lustig is a cheat

Thats right mate , nice wee earner.

Why did he cheat? I only seen parts of the game.

#49 David Malcolm

David Malcolm

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 06:32 PM

Thats right mate , nice wee earner.

Why did he cheat? I only seen parts of the game.

he cheated because he’s a full back and scored two goals they should stick to defending and concentrate on that

Edited by David Malcolm, 21 October 2017 - 06:33 PM.

#50 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 06:34 PM

he cheated because he’s a full back and scored two goals they should stick to defending and concentrate on that

:lol:

When davie speaks you listen :D

#51 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,435 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 07:30 PM

See Hoopz, love in xXx

#52 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,289 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 07:37 PM

ther is only one club in Scotland that has brought shameful behaviour and it’s not mines ya roaster

You put blinkers on that Horse Dave?

#53 sployal

sployal

Hall Of Fame

• 1,696 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 08:49 PM

David Malcom is hurting badly, his team got roasted by Neil lennon's old club :evil: 

Couldn't even sell their allocated quota of seats ha ha :lol: then comes on here and starts speaking about 'shameful behavior' don't know where this comes into the thread.

Get back to PMing ya tosser  

#54 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 09:01 PM

you going the morra Trav ?

Not going to any games at the moment Dug due to family reasons.

Sold my ticket for this game and the Jambos game.

Expecting a really tough physical game tomorrow.

We have looked far stronger in recent weeks. Need to keep that form going into this game. Morelos is due a goal

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#55 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 09:11 PM

Not going to any games at the moment Dug due to family reasons.

Sold my ticket for this game and the Jambos game.

Expecting a really tough physical game tomorrow.

We have looked far stronger in recent weeks. Need to keep that form going into this game. Morelos is due a goal

Whats the script wae miller?

#56 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,435 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 12:00 AM

Oot oan his ear and not before time Hoopz. I have been saying he should be no where near the starting 11 every single time. You hqve to earn that.

He has served us well but no one should be an automatic first pick.

Rumour is he was the one leaking 1st team info to the press. Seems like there may be truth in it as he hasnt featured since.

Edited by Camshy, 22 October 2017 - 12:01 AM.

#57 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 12:29 AM

Oot oan his ear and not before time Hoopz. I have been saying he should be no where near the starting 11 every single time. You hqve to earn that.

He has served us well but no one should be an automatic first pick.

Rumour is he was the one leaking 1st team info to the press. Seems like there may be truth in it as he hasnt featured since.

I read that about the leaking and was very surprised , if it his him. Thought he was better than that and all round top pro , why woild he though? Hes giving other teams a heads up ? Strange

#58 David Malcolm

David Malcolm

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 05:50 AM

David Malcom is hurting badly, his team got roasted by Neil lennon's old club :evil:
Couldn't even sell their allocated quota of seats ha ha :lol: then comes on here and starts speaking about 'shameful behavior' don't know where this comes into the thread.
Get back to PMing ya tosser

your grammar is excellent for 7 year old ya plank

#59 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,433 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 06:14 AM

your grammar is excellent for 7 year old ya plank

Pot and kettle?

Shit Creek

#60 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 07:27 AM

Possibly Rangers POTY last season and rightly given a years extension. Pedro was probably hoping Miller and Wallace could be the link between the old and the new but Miller has let the manager , his team mates and the club down.

The comments made by Miller after the Hibs game were the first signs that something was not quite right. Failing to defend an innocent Ryan Jack yet defending 'Stokesy' and 'Lenny' is not what i expect from a Rangers player. He has failed to defend the manager on a few occasions. 

His whole attitude when on the pitch has been awful. Throwing tantrums when subbed. Ignoring instructions from the manager. Again all signs that something is not quite right.

There have been rumours he was being disruptive in the dressing room. There are rumours he is the leak (along with MoH. Tommy Wright is a liar  ;) ). 

Now none of us know for a fact whether the rumours about leaks are true or not and to be perfectly honest i don't need to know (what happens in Vegas....) . I have seen enough and heard enough from Miller to know the team are far better as a unit without him.

IMO Miller has badly misjudged the situation and thought he had more support than he actually has. I want to make it clear here this is not my opinion but there are many thousands in the Rangers support who will never forgive him for kissing the Celtic badge. As long as he was doing it on the pitch many were willing to put that to one side but when he goes up against the Rangers manager there was only going to be one winner!!

Miller has been defended by his media pals and ex Team mates in the press. Notably many of the ex players that have sided with Miller were refused coaching positions at the club by Pedro. 

As long as Rangers keep winning then it is not an issue.

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users