Rangers v Kilmarnock

43 replies to this topic

#1 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 03:45 PM

So no need to speculate on the Rangers team tonight as Pedro told the world two days ago who will be playing.

Aye Pedro there's a leak in the dressing room. It's you ya mad bastard.

The Stevie Clark appointment for Kilmarnock could be a cracker in the long run. Let's hope he hasn't had enough time to sort them out for this game.

Got to go for a home win. I consider it my duty.

I hear Kilmarnock are 9/1. A cheeky wee fiver might not be a bad shout for any tims interested.

#2 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 5,770 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 06:15 PM

Any team being 9/1 to beat Rangers at the moment is just mental. Bookies taking a wee gamble on this one and offering very generous odds.

Is Alves clear to play? 

McCrorie for Cardosso being the only change then with hopefully Foderingham back in goals.

Would be great for the team if Windass could get a couple tonight and Morelos remembered where the goals are. 

Will Killie have the 'New manager bounce'? I hope not but could be an inspired appointment from them and Billy Bowie must be funding this so hats off to him. 

I am surprisingly confident about tonights game so going for a convincing home win....4-0

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#3 tonethebhoy

tonethebhoy

Hall Of Fame

• 1,755 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 08:40 PM

Killie equalize - Pedro gone in the morning???

#4 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,741 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 08:42 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: to make it sweeter they missed a pen in added on time 

Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#5 sployal

sployal

Hall Of Fame

• 1,630 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 08:42 PM

Killie equalize - Pedro gone in the morning???

Yes

#6 tonethebhoy

tonethebhoy

Hall Of Fame

• 1,755 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 08:46 PM

Didn't see the game - was a draw a fair result or did Killie grab a point from nowhere?

#7 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,373 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 08:51 PM

Didn't see the game - was a draw a fair result or did Killie grab a point from nowhere?

Missed the game due to work but caught the last 12 minutes. Killie came into more the last 5 and we were holding onto tbh......my stream then stopped and when I got it back we had a penalty and then Jack was red carded....apparently was given a yellow then ref came back to issue a straight red. Dont know why.

Candeias then missed a penalty and killie then stroll up the pitch from it and scpre immediately.
6 minutes injury time after that as the penalty imcident took over 5 mins......ref then blows the whistle with 3 of those minutes still to play and we had a corner.

Offt incidents galore......whatever happened I dont care Pedro has to fucking go and go right now......just waiting on Trav backing him up now.

#8 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,770 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 08:51 PM

Didn't go.

Sounds like injury time was an utter farce and Jack gets sent off again!!

5 minutes to take a fucking penalty!!

Players arguing over who takes it and Candieas misses!!

I was watching the Bet365 thingy and the last 10 mins it looked like Kilmarnock were the team pressing.

Even i have lost patience now.

Not good enough. Corners in double figures..Shots on goals in double figures ...Penalty and still only scored 1 goal!!!

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#9 sployal

sployal

Hall Of Fame

• 1,630 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 08:56 PM

Missed the game due to work but caught the last 12 minutes. Killie came into more the last 5 and we were holding onto tbh......my stream then stopped and when I got it back we had a penalty and then Jack was red carded....apparently was given a yellow then ref came back to issue a straight red. Dont know why.

Candeias then missed a penalty and killie then stroll up the pitch from it and scpre immediately.
6 minutes injury time after that as the penalty imcident took over 5 mins......ref then blows the whistle with 3 of those minutes still to play and we had a corner.

Offt incidents galore......whatever happened I dont care Pedro has to fucking go and go right now......just waiting on Trav backing him up now.

Worst display from Ibrox this season, shameful team couldn't even score a lucky given penalty.

Pedro must walk now or be sacked. :angry:

#10 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,770 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 09:07 PM

just waiting on Trav backing him up now.

Sorry to disappoint  :P

#11 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,373 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 09:16 PM

Sorry to disappoint  :P

Thank christ.

He has to go Trav, I said it last week, I said it last month, I said it after the Progres game.
Why, WHY should we wait to get rid of him ?
We all knew last season he wasnt the man but we went with it.
If you are not the right man then you aint going to be the right next week, month, year.......go now. Waste no time.

#12 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,741 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 09:17 PM

seems the officials are to blame again

:twisted:

#13 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 09:19 PM

Kirk Broadfoot stood on Jack's foot at least four times looking for a reaction. Jack obliged and Broadfoot went down like he has been shot. The ref was right next ro it and was in straight away to sort it. He then booked Jack and Broadfoot went mental. Broadfoot also got booked.

Then things looked to have moved on and the penalty was about to be taken and the ref went back and gave Jack a straight red. No idea if there was another reason for the red or he had been advised by one of his assistants that a red was warranted. Fucking refereeing shambles to be honest. It's getting to be every game now.

Anyhoo the game itself was brutal. Just woeful finishing and final ball. Rangers are hopeless in and around the box. Dorrans took a sore one early on from a terrible tackle that the player walked away scot free. Again terrible refereeing.

Pedro did his usual. Took a striker off and put a mudfielder on with 10 minutes to go and invited the opposition on to us. This time he didn't get away with it.

No need to talk about Pedro. I think my thoughts on him are well known.

#14 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,741 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 09:22 PM

on a serious note , blessing in disguise as he will be off i think , guy is clueless

#15 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 09:23 PM

P.S.

Jack is a total weapon. He had every opportunity to walk away from the big useless prick but decided to act the ticket. Broadfoot played him for the muppet he is. Get Rossiter fit ffs.

#16 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,741 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 09:29 PM

davie malc is i the hooooooose

#17 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,373 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 09:29 PM

Thanks for the description about the red, heard Broadfoot instigated it and Jack was silly to react and then Kirk effectively cheated by "diving"

My worry is this will be used as a smoke screen and an excuse for Pedro to remain in charge.
Yeah it seems we were perhaps the victims of a few bad choices from the ref but the bigger issue is failing to perform AND lose out on 3 points against the WORST team in the league.

#18 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,741 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 09:30 PM

watch killie beat us noo on saturday lol

#19 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,373 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 10:28 PM

Just seen the incident and never a red in a million years. People can say what they like, Jack shouldnt have reacted and bla bla bla.....he did react, ref was right beside him and could see Bfoot standing on his foot a few times and then he pushes him slightly.

Cant believe some of these crazy decisions.

#20 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,741 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 10:31 PM

cammy in what way did he react? post a link mate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users