It must be a first on SFF

49 replies to this topic

#1 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 19,324 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 12:01 PM

Gers mess up again against a diddly team 15 hours ago,emergency meeting today at Ibrox and not one post from a Ger! Or anyone for that matter

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#2 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,741 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 12:02 PM

Great times to be alive

The farce must continue :)
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#3 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,577 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 01:00 PM

Gers mess up again against a diddly team 15 hours ago,emergency meeting today at Ibrox and not one post from a Ger! Or anyone for that matter

never knew heehaw about an emergency meeting....certainly seen nowt early doors......but I had a bit of business to attend to then helping a guy re-felt on of our sheds..............and I'm no long out of the shower & finished my breakfast sooooo.

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#4 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,324 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 01:48 PM

never knew heehaw about an emergency meeting....certainly seen nowt early doors......but I had a bit of business to attend to then helping a guy re-felt on of our sheds..............and I'm no long out of the shower & finished my breakfast sooooo.

There's usually an indepth match report and inquest on here Dug

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#5 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,577 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 02:27 PM

There's usually an indepth match report and inquest on here Dug

Just my opinion but I think most of what really had to be said about our feelings as to the gaffer, team, faults etc were really said after the Motherwell game mate. I didn't see last night's game so no point in me repeating what I said on Sunday, Trav just caught snatches on his phone I believe & Cam wasn't at the game due to work& just caught a bit of it on a stream so not a lot more to be said. I've no doubt more would be added if/when any news emerges from Ibrox.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#6 sinkster

sinkster

International

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 02:30 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/41762385

Ah well, the search continues...

Edited by sinkster, 26 October 2017 - 02:31 PM.

#7 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,741 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 02:32 PM

Sinky sinky sinky
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#8 sinkster

sinkster

International

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 02:35 PM

Aye, it's me...

#9 Charlie Bhoy

Charlie Bhoy

Keep on smiling.

• 11,882 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 02:44 PM

Hes away

#10 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,577 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 02:44 PM

No surprise tbh. Another game of wait and see. Can't see the support being satisfied with Murty being stand in till the end of the season but I hope they don't go on another project with a relatively unknown coach/manager. I stated before that imo we have got to get it right at a Scottish level before having any thoughts about Europe so my shout would be McInnes but in all honesty I'd be surprised to see him leave Aberdeen at this point. Won't be biting my nails to the quick over it mind ye.

#11 Charlie Bhoy

Charlie Bhoy

Keep on smiling.

• 11,882 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 02:48 PM

See how these portugees play now he is away.

#12 sinkster

sinkster

International

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 03:04 PM

I was all for supplying a character reference to keep him on. The 5 year car crash that is Rangers continues...

#13 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 03:15 PM

Are you looking for an opinion, aye?

Well here's mine.

Another 7 months wasted. In fact since we went to the third division there has been nothing but waste. Money, time, players, reputation, it's been constant.

This board was supposed to be different. This board was supposed to be sensible with the ckubs best interests at heart. Well there was nothing sensible in the Pedro's appointment.

They told us that they were taking their time to get the right man in place. They left Murty holding the baby for ages and what do we get, a guy who has not one clue about Rangers or Scottish football. A guy who brings in players who have not one clue about Scottish football.

They then told us they would get someone in who knew Scottish football to help Pedro. Who do we get? Jonotan Johanson!. A Fin who played two seasons with Rangers ten years ago ffs.

I actually feel sorry for Pedro now he's gone. He seems like a decent chap. He was hung out to dry by an incompetent board. It wasn't his fault he got a job that was beyond him. Quite a few of us thought that from the off but you have to give the guy a chance. Every chance he got he failed on though.

So here we go again. De ja fucking vue. Murty in charge while we search for the right man for the job. Another seven months and X amount of millions down the pan.

Dave King and co better get this one right or it will be them out the door next.

#14 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,770 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 04:59 PM

Are you looking for an opinion, aye?

Well here's mine.

Another 7 months wasted. In fact since we went to the third division there has been nothing but waste. Money, time, players, reputation, it's been constant.

This board was supposed to be different. This board was supposed to be sensible with the ckubs best interests at heart. Well there was nothing sensible in the Pedro's appointment.

They told us that they were taking their time to get the right man in place. They left Murty holding the baby for ages and what do we get, a guy who has not one clue about Rangers or Scottish football. A guy who brings in players who have not one clue about Scottish football.

They then told us they would get someone in who knew Scottish football to help Pedro. Who do we get? Jonotan Johanson!. A Fin who played two seasons with Rangers ten years ago ffs.

I actually feel sorry for Pedro now he's gone. He seems like a decent chap. He was hung out to dry by an incompetent board. It wasn't his fault he got a job that was beyond him. Quite a few of us thought that from the off but you have to give the guy a chance. Every chance he got he failed on though.

So here we go again. De ja fucking vue. Murty in charge while we search for the right man for the job. Another seven months and X amount of millions down the pan.

Dave King and co better get this one right or it will be them out the door next.

Hard to disagree with what you posted but in the defence of the board they were left a clusterfuck of club.

They managed to get the spivs out.

Most importantly for the long term future of the club they have got the fat cockney out

I have no doubt that Pedro was nowhere near the boards first choice..Not even second or third but the only one willing to take the job on at the time.

The club as a whole is in a far better place now with the board now having  the merchandise rights back

Time to take our time and get this appointment right

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#15 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 05:24 PM

Hard to disagree with what you posted but in the defence of the board they were left a clusterfuck of club.

They managed to get the spivs out.

Most importantly for the long term future of the club they have got the fat cockney out

I have no doubt that Pedro was nowhere near the boards first choice..Not even second or third but the only one willing to take the job on at the time.

The club as a whole is in a far better place now with the board now having the merchandise rights back

Time to take our time and get this appointment right

To be honest Trav it's still a clusterfuck of a club and King is just another Spiv.

#16 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,373 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 06:10 PM

I was working the whole day...........also preparing for my holiday on Sunday. 3 weeks in the Caribbean :-)

#17 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,040 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 06:12 PM

I was working the whole day...........also preparing for my holiday on Sunday. 3 weeks in the Caribbean :-)

Nice one Cam
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#18 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,040 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 06:13 PM

Take it ye include yourself in that point :lol:
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#19 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,324 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 06:23 PM

Take it ye include yourself in that point :lol:

It's not my club.....but i did post on it :-D

#20 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 06:26 PM

Jamaica?

No she went of her own accord.

Boom boom tish.

I'm here all week kids.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users