black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 70,972 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 07:19 AM

Kimmich on bench dogger , 4th time lucky or just go with og :lol:

I was fucking doomed from the start.

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#42 cas79

cas79

International

• Members
  • 674 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 01:31 PM

We played some great football last night and against one of the elite teams, I thought we should of took something from the game but wasn't to be, it is one of the best games iv saw in the cl so far this season IMO, the two teams playing good football was a joy to watch, bring on PSG

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

#43 sployal

sployal

Hall Of Fame

• 1,696 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 01:50 PM

We played some great football last night and against one of the elite teams, I thought we should of took something from the game but wasn't to be, it is one of the best games iv saw in the cl so far this season IMO, the two teams playing good football was a joy to watch, bring on PSG

Yes was a good game to watch, Celtic deserved better and were a good advertisement of the Scottish game and the way RB is getting them set out.

PSG are on a high in this group and are setting their mark to go all the way and win all six games, it's going to be very hard for Celtic in Paris.

#44 cas79

cas79

International

• Members
  • 674 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 01:56 PM

Oh defiantly, will have to be great performance for a point and hope PSG aren't firing on all cylinders I feel we can get that point the team just needs that belief and think last night they got that

#45 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 07:28 PM

Bayern Munich bus got lost getting to the airport earlier and ended up in B&Q at the end of Renfrew Road.

Woman I had in car thought they might be stopping for something to eat at Frankie & Bennys and was being deadly serious 😂😂😂

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users