65 replies to this topic

#21 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 6,025 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 08:52 PM

On a side note, bit of a shock about Sergio

According to reports he is already back at team hotel after being checked over at Hospital

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#22 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,289 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 09:00 PM

According to reports he is already back at team hotel after being checked over at Hospital

Good to hear....

#23 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 09:04 PM

What happened ?
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#24 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,289 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 09:28 PM

What happened ?

Collapsed after the match he was playing in today, think in the changing room.....

No word on why though, maybe exhaustion?

Can't even remember who they were playing, maybe heat related, he'll no be used to that living in Manchester.....

#25 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 09:34 PM

Collapsed after the match he was playing in today, think in the changing room.....

No word on why though, maybe exhaustion?

Can't even remember who they were playing, maybe heat related, he'll no be used to that living in Manchester.....

Dodgy shit
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#26 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,433 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 03:48 AM

Dodgy shit

Drug related perhaps?

Shit Creek

#27 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 10:56 AM

I believe John Stones will be the Rock England build their defence around for the next 10 years.

He is looking like a mixture of Beckenbauer and Baresi at their best.

FAO Dug.. Please start slagging off Fabian Delph 😂

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#28 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 12:00 PM

I believe John Stones will be the Rock England build their defence around for the next 10 years.

He is looking like a mixture of Beckenbauer and Baresi at their best.

FAO Dug.. Please start slagging off Fabian Delph

I don't slag off/criticise anyone unless in my opinion it is justified. Anytime I have seen Stones play he just doesn't do it for me. I have no confidence in him whatsoever. The person to blame for this, as I said before, is whoever told him at an early age that he could be a footballer. Stones is, imo, a poor Rob Keirnan.

PS....It would be interesting if the 'stattos' had stats on his passing the ball backwards.

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#29 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 12:05 PM

I don't slag off/criticise anyone unless in my opinion it is justified. Anytime I have seen Stones play he just doesn't do it for me. I have no confidence in him whatsoever. The person to blame for this, as I said before, is whoever told him at an early age that he could be a footballer. Stones is, imo, a poor Rob Keirnan.

PS....It would be interesting if the 'stattos' had stats on his passing the ball backwards.

😂😂😂😂

Kiernan?? Not Beckenbauer and Baresi combined then?

#30 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 12:24 PM

Kiernan?? Not Beckenbauer and Baresi combined then?

Nup...Kiernan. Stones isn't fit to wipe B & B's arses in a footballing sense.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#31 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 06:45 PM

Looks as if Stones could be missing for 6 weeks + which will be over the busy festive period of games. It shows you how much the youngster has improved that he will be  a huge miss. City have to hope that Kompany can stay injury free for the first time in literally months!!

City are a joy to watch this season. Phil Neville reckons they will go undefeated through the league season. That must have hurt  :D

I remember an ex poster telling me City were a short term flash in the pan and it would never last. Looking at the direction the club have taken and the appointment of the worlds best manager i can see City dominating English football  for years to come.

The stadium , training ground, youth academy and City Square are all in place. This will benefit the club for years to come.

The average age of the team has fallen with the club signing players such as Sane, Sterling, Jesus, Stones, De Bruyne, Bernardo Silva, Ederson, Danilo, Mendy All with their best years ahead of them. You can add Kyle Walker and Ilkay Gundogan who are just coming into their prime.

Not many have come through the youth academy but there are one or two real talents on the fringes of the first team squad and have a policy of searching the world to bring in the best young players.

We all know if all else fails they have the financial wherewithal to outspend more or less anybody in World football.

Edited by Travis Bickle, 19 November 2017 - 06:46 PM.

#32 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 06:52 PM

Looks as if Stones could be missing for 6 weeks + which will be over the busy festive period of games. It shows you how much the youngster has improved that he will be  a huge miss. City have to hope that Kompany can stay injury free for the first time in literally months!!

Here ye go....save ye buying it ffs! Stones? A fucking muppet.

Glue1.jpg

#33 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,466 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 07:00 PM

No mention of Kompany's stone waller red card yesterday after 2 mins! *rollseyes*

Northern%20Ireland.gif

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#34 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,435 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 07:06 PM

For me the best team was Utds when they had Giggs on one wing and Kanchelskis or Beckham on the other.
They have had other great teams through the years too but of them all that was by far my favourite team to watch, outwith my own team ofcourse.

I do think Travs comments are potentially on point too. This city side are looking a tad special but nothing won as yet....dont give prizes out in November.

#35 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 07:39 PM

Here ye go....save ye buying it ffs! Stones? A fucking muppet.

Glue1.jpg

None so blind...........................................................

#36 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 07:42 PM

No mention of Kompany's stone waller red card yesterday after 2 mins! *rollseyes*

It was a borderline red card. If given then no complaints but , IMO, Stones was close enough to put doubt in the Referees mind to give him a yellow. As i say though if he had sent him off then there would have been little complaint.

BTW i wasn't really commenting on the game itself rather the bigger picture of what is happening at City at the moment 

#37 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,466 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 08:33 PM

It was a borderline red card. If given then no complaints but , IMO, Stones was close enough to put doubt in the Referees mind to give him a yellow. As i say though if he had sent him off then there would have been little complaint.

BTW i wasn't really commenting on the game itself rather the bigger picture of what is happening at City at the moment

Stones was never catching Vardy in full flight,the ref bottled it,just like that clown at Windsor last week

Atm City are bulldozing their way through teams and hard to see them stopped

But i had those exact thoughts in the 85-86 season when Utd won their first 10 league games and scored for fun,at the time it was swashbuckling stuff,i'm sure Bastion remembers,i thought the league was in the beg,then the injuries mounted up and the wheels came off

Northern%20Ireland.gif

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#38 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 08:53 PM

Stones was never catching Vardy in full flight,the ref bottled it,just like that clown at Windsor last week

Atm City are bulldozing their way through teams and hard to see them stopped

But i had those exact thoughts in the 85-86 season when Utd won their first 10 league games and scored for fun,at the time it was swashbuckling stuff,i'm sure Bastion remembers,i thought the league was in the beg,then the injuries mounted up and the wheels came off

Stones was side by side with Vardy and as i said he was close enough , IMO

Edited by Travis Bickle, 19 November 2017 - 08:53 PM.

#39 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 08:56 PM

If i remember correctly City won their first 10 games last season. There is a huge difference this season though. The Keeper looks like the real deal. The defence looks a helluva lot stronger though still the weakest part of the team. They have real strength in depth as well middle to front. It will take an unbelievable run from any team to close the gap even now or a huge dip in form

#40 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 01:28 PM

City win today and it will be the best start to a season in the EPL era.

The greatest team in EPL history

Get them told LB... Trav is never wrong 😂

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users