Rangers v Hamilton....18/11/2017

23 replies to this topic

#1 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 70,963 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:45 AM

3-0 win Rangers. Hopefully team stays the same especially Wilson & McCrorie in defence and wee Holt centre midfield. Love to see Windass also get a punt there but doubt that will happen.

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#2 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• 1,057 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:57 AM

3-0 win Rangers. Hopefully team stays the same especially Wilson & McCrorie in defence and wee Holt centre midfield. Love to see Windass also get a punt there but doubt that will happen.

Can't see him changing a winning team mate. I think all 3 will start.

#3 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,963 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 02:35 PM

Declan John has taken unwell so Hodson is drafted into leftback. Not sure if it's Jif or Trav but one of them will be no too happy...... :lol:

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#4 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,017 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 03:56 PM

Declan John has taken unwell so Hodson is drafted into leftback. Not sure if it's Jif or Trav but one of them will be no too happy...... :lol:

Thank God it's only Hamilton!!!

Did John not score 2 against them at Hamilton recently? I was a bit pussed that night but I'm sure he caused them all sorts of trouble.

Hodson is not good enough but if he's all we've got then good luck to him. He is a Northern Irish squad player so should be good enough at this level

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#5 sployal

sployal

Hall Of Fame

• 1,694 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 04:00 PM

We will win this game

#6 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,017 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 04:02 PM

No Alves or Cardoso on the bench??? I take it both injured???

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#7 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,963 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 04:02 PM

Thank God it's only Hamilton!!!

Did John not score 2 against them at Hamilton recently? I was a bit pussed that night but I'm sure he caused them all sorts of trouble.

Hodson is not good enough but if he's all we've got then good luck to him. He is a Northern Irish squad player so should be good enough at this level

Jif & me were talking the other week about Beerman....what's happened to him ?

#8 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,963 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 04:05 PM

Fucks sake....Accies go in front.....0-1.

#9 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,017 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 04:05 PM

Jif & me were talking the other week about Beerman....what's happened to him ?

I know. Scored a great goal in an Under 21 international so he is fit and playing.

He actually plays further forward for Malta Under 21s and maybe deserves a wee chance there. Though in fairness to Windass he has improved the last games

Hodson isn't the worst but he had an awful start to the season.

I would also like to see Barjonas get a chance

#10 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,017 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 04:08 PM

Fucks sake....Accies go in front.....0-1.

My mate has been keeping me updated through text. Says we have been dreadful

Murty out!!!

If only they had stuck with Pedro lol

#11 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,963 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 04:37 PM

It gets worse....0-2. Can't see Murty being considered.

#12 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,743 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 04:38 PM

No 3IAR :(
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#13 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,017 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 04:43 PM

Should never sacked the previous manager when you have nobody lined up!!

Now Jiffy this is mismanagement by the board!!

Imo Murty was never a candidate. If any good comes from this it is the board must act NOW!!!

Get in a top level manager who can take this squad forward

#14 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,017 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 04:54 PM

Just for the record ... Well Accies and I am especially pleased for Martin Canning. Seems to get a hard time but that is a fantastic result for them.

Makes my day in Braehead a little more bearable

#15 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,963 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 05:10 PM

You know, the sad thing for me is that I am not in least surprised. I believe the only thing in the team's favour (for want of a better word) is that Aberdeen & Hibs both lost at home so no change with them. Forget Celtic....no disrespect you lads, but they are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. This result makes me stronger that I do not want a foreign manager in.

#16 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,743 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 05:12 PM

Maybe mcinnes odds will shorten after his team lost as did the team that hes linked with
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#17 endersgame

endersgame

Veteran

• 1,444 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 05:14 PM

I for one are a 100% behind Murty remaining as the Rangers manager.

Let's be honest, the only reason he would be in the discussion is because he would be the cheapest option. It's also the reason he is still in charge, give him a few games and see how he does. If he does well he can be appointed without the fans raising too much fuss. If he doesn't, at least they answered that question.

The longer Rangers take, the less likely it looks like it's McInnes.

#18 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,963 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 05:29 PM

I for one are a 100% behind Murty remaining as the Rangers manager.

Let's be honest, the only reason he would be in the discussion is because he would be the cheapest option. It's also the reason he is still in charge, give him a few games and see how he does. If he does well he can be appointed without the fans raising too much fuss. If he doesn't, at least they answered that question.

The longer Rangers take, the less likely it looks like it's McInnes.

Behind Murty or hoping ?.... :lol: ..... If Rangers appoint him and he bombs the club can forget about selling out season tickets for next season. He won't get it imo. Irrespective of him being the cheapest option, the board CANNOT afford not to get an experienced manager who knows Scottish football, imo, at the helm. 

#19 endersgame

endersgame

Veteran

• 1,444 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 06:13 PM

Behind Murty or hoping ?.... :lol: ..... If Rangers appoint him and he bombs the club can forget about selling out season tickets for next season. He won't get it imo. Irrespective of him being the cheapest option, the board CANNOT afford not to get an experienced manager who knows Scottish football, imo, at the helm.

I don't expect Murty to take the helm, particularly after today. But Rangers are dragging their feet when their is a very obvious candidate. My guess is that they just don't want to pay Aberdeen 800k or whatever the fee is as well as the cost that may come with the backroom staff and players etc.

#20 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,433 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 08:32 PM

I don't expect Murty to take the helm, particularly after today. But Rangers are dragging their feet when their is a very obvious candidate. My guess is that they just don't want to pay Aberdeen 800k or whatever the fee is as well as the cost that may come with the backroom staff and players etc.

Dont think its that at all, the last 2 managers have failed and at a cost. The club is not going to appoint someone quickly, that would be complete and utter madness.

Murty is still a cadidate for me though, sure ok the team lost today but having been at the game we should hqve won that game two or three times over.

When you fail to convert all the pressure and chances you create then you can only look at yourself. Accies kept at the task at hand and defended well, Rangers failed to score. Gifted them the first goal with a back pass to their player and then messed up with their other attempt on target.

Got to hand it to them, defended well and took the chances that came their way. We failed to apply that extra pressure and I thought Murty should have made changes quicker given what we were doing at that time was'nt working.

Hodson was a man down at left back and another game where Candeias was very poor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users