5 replies to this topic

#1 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 6,017 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 05:02 PM

Fraserburgh v Rangers.

One of the worst towns in Northern Scotland. An utter shithole full of junkies .

Possibly move it to Aberdeen to cash in. Hope they don't though as it's nice to clubs like this play at their own stadium

Celtic v Brechin

A wee bye for them but nice pay day for Brechin City

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#2 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,963 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 05:12 PM

Fraserburgh v Rangers.

Possibly move it to Aberdeen to cash in. 

Mind they done that years ago for a tie v Keith....Think we won about 9-1...it was a god awful day weather wise from the moment we got on the supporters bus till we got home...fucking snowed all day & it was absolutely baltic.

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#3 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,017 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 06:11 PM

Alex Cleland scored a hat trick.

I was there. Never went to the game and ended up blootered down at the Harbour and then carry out and a bus shelter 😂

Pretty sure it was 10-1

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#4 Makdee

Makdee

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 06:13 PM

Doubt it will be moved to Aberdeen. They are at home maybe Inverness

#5 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,963 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 06:53 PM

Alex Cleland scored a hat trick.

I was there. Never went to the game and ended up blootered down at the Harbour and then carry out and a bus shelter

Pretty sure it was 10-1

This was our pit stop when we approached the pen....closed now but I had many a great time in there...

https://www.eveninge...-down-shutters/

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#6 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,017 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 09:23 PM

This was our pit stop when we approached the pen....closed now but I had many a great time in there...

https://www.eveninge...-down-shutters/

We were in the pub that day. Was it you that was trying to sell us tickets above face value?? 😂

The guy with the spares kept dropping the price and on way to ground was giving us them free and we still didn't make the game. Bus shelter was fucking cold that day but it we had fun kicking about Aberdeen or should I say kicking Aberdeen about. Fun times

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users