Motherwell v Celtic, League Cup Final.....26/11/2017

93 replies to this topic

#21 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 70,972 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 05:58 PM

Incredible feat, that makes the rest weep!

Cheats today enders!

#notlettingthisgo!

Edited by black dog, 26 November 2017 - 05:58 PM.

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#22 sployal

sployal

Hall Of Fame

• 1,696 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:08 PM

Another cup for the invincible! Other fans are greeting about cheating, but the Well, were well beaten!

True, the champions league kickabouts ripped Motherwell a new one, the 'invincibles' go marching on 8-)

Captain Brown and buddy Brendan have shocked European football to it's core, big titles in tomorrow's papers "Glasgow Celtic win diidy cup final in Scotland days after being shagged 7 - 1"

Rodger's was reported as saying " i knew we could bounce back, this is the best team i've ever managed"

Captain Brown announced as he proudly hoisted the cup " we fear no one"  of micro he stated "in Scotland"

#23 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,466 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:17 PM

Cheating completely finished that game. When is the proper course of action going to be taken against people who do it ?

Very little in it at 1-0,as you say,the blatant cheating fucked the game

Northern%20Ireland.gif

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#24 endersgame

endersgame

Veteran

• 1,444 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:25 PM

Cheats today enders!
#notlettingthisgo!

Another domestic clean sweep is on the cards, we will wipe our joyous tears with our champions league cash.

#25 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:25 PM

What happened to the new double jeopardy rule? Even if it is a penalty which it clearly wasn't he shouldn't be given a red card.

Told you before. If the player makes a genuine attempt for the ball it is not a Red Card

No attempt at playing ball it's still a Red Card

Haven't seen it but I did see who the referee was. Never in doubt

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#26 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,289 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:34 PM

domestic

See what he did there :lol:

#27 Makdee

Makdee

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:40 PM

Incredible feat, that makes the rest weep!

Yeah right up there with PSG breaking the goal scoring record in the group stages with the help of your good selves

#28 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,289 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:42 PM

Yeah right up there with PSG breaking the goal scoring record in the group stages with the help of your good selves

Brutal.... :lol:

#29 endersgame

endersgame

Veteran

• 1,444 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:47 PM

See what he did there :lol:

Okay, okay. Nobody expected us to beat PSG but I'm a little annoyed how easy we made it for them. But we are not going to do anything in Europe and never will. Porto will probably be the last side from a minor league to win the CL unless something drastic changes.

Today's game was a bit of a humdrum affair till the second half when we began to play our game. A good goal by Forrest and we looked likely to score more.

Sinclair's was unnecessary and has summed up his season so far. It killed the game and tainted the win.

But it's another cup and our domestic record still stands. It too early to say that we could be unbeaten for two seasons in a row, but the longer our run continues the more likely it seems.

#30 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:57 PM

Okay, okay. Nobody expected us to beat PSG but I'm a little annoyed how easy we made it for them. But we are not going to do anything in Europe and never will. Porto will probably be the last side from a minor league to win the CL unless something drastic changes.

Today's game was a bit of a humdrum affair till the second half when we began to play our game. A good goal by Forrest and we looked likely to score more.

Sinclair's was unnecessary and has summed up his season so far. It killed the game and tainted the win.

But it's another cup and our domestic record still stands. It too early to say that we could be unbeaten for two seasons in a row, but the longer our run continues the more likely it seems.

quite happy with having a cheat to gain a goal....mo condemnation ?

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#31 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 07:00 PM

Another domestic clean sweep is on the cards, we will wipe our joyous tears with our champions league cash.

You do that....no condemnation of having a goal resulting from a cheat....not surprised mind ye.....Sinclair cheated...you won't condemn....absolutely no morals as far as that goes....enjoy your cheating!...... :lol:

#32 cas79

cas79

International

• Members
  • 674 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 07:46 PM

You do that....no condemnation of having a goal resulting from a cheat....not surprised mind ye.....Sinclair cheated...you won't condemn....absolutely no morals as far as that goes....enjoy your cheating!......

I wouldn't call him a cheat for one incident, and if you want to talk about cheats what about your ebt team was that cheating

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

#33 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,435 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 07:49 PM

I wouldn't call him a cheat for one incident, and if you want to talk about cheats what about your ebt team was that cheating

Rangers are not the issue here and even if they were it depends on you're defintion of cheating......spending you're own money is not it.

Back to Sinclair, if you fall to the ground like he has done there without contact thrn he is indeed a cheat......pretty sure there was another one last season with claims of diving.....either way its not relevant. Its todays acts we are looking at and that was cheating that resulted in a red card and penalty.....dreadful

#34 cas79

cas79

International

• Members
  • 674 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 08:02 PM

Its the same montley crew of you ibroke fans that come out to condemn a Celtic team for one player diving once, same mob who came on to shout about how embarrassing the PSG result was but keep there mouths shut when its sevco who cant progres or when you get pumped off the bottom two two weeks running or the fact use can't afford a manager or fix the shit hole used to host your boring mind numbing games 10inar

#35 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,435 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 08:07 PM

Its the same montley crew of you ibroke fans that come out to condemn a Celtic team for one player diving once, same mob who came on to shout about how embarrassing the PSG result was but keep there mouths shut when its sevco who cant progres or when you get pumped off the bottom two two weeks running or the fact use can't afford a manager or fix the shit hole used to host your boring mind numbing games 10inar

Think you are just being the classic fan, "oh dont slag or criticise my team"

Fact is Celtic were/are a complete embarressment in Europe, worst defeats in history.

Today Sinclair cheated, first time....dont think so but even if it were does that mean he did not cheat. You are fucking joking.

This is about Celtic here not Rangers, what do you expect people to say when a team gets pumped 7-1 or a player CHEATS and totally alters the game in his teams favour ?
Well done Celtic, cracking play Sinclair ?

#36 endersgame

endersgame

Veteran

• 1,444 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 08:08 PM

You do that....no condemnation of having a goal resulting from a cheat....not surprised mind ye.....Sinclair cheated...you won't condemn....absolutely no morals as far as that goes....enjoy your cheating!...... :lol:

Be careful, the invisible Fenian hand will get ya;)

#37 David Malcolm

David Malcolm

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 08:11 PM

I hope the Motherwell captain calls Sinclair a cheat like when brown called walker a cheat when he dived for hearts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by David Malcolm, 26 November 2017 - 08:12 PM.

#38 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,289 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 08:13 PM

Who woke Davy up ? :lol:

#39 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,466 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 08:15 PM

Was Brendan asked about the dive?

Northern%20Ireland.gif

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#40 David Malcolm

David Malcolm

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 08:16 PM

Who woke Davy up ? :lol:

been away on a long holiday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users