93 replies to this topic

#41 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 33,289 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 08:18 PM

Anyone got a link to this penalty?

I know I'm being lazy, but what was the final score?

#42 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,433 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 08:32 PM

Of course Sinclair should be punished if he cheated and the incident says a lot about his sporting integrity, but there are cheats in every team, and they don't always get the condemnation nor the punishment they deserve.

Unfortunately it will stay that way until the football authorities wake up to the idea of making full use of the available technology to stamp it out.

As for Celtic, good luck to the team in its quest for trophies and records, it's not to blame for the fact that there is little or no competition in Scotland, nor is it to blame for poor officials who cannot see past the end of their noses.

Shit Creek

#43 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• 1,059 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 08:44 PM

Told you before. If the player makes a genuine attempt for the ball it is not a Red Card

No attempt at playing ball it's still a Red Card

Haven't seen it but I did see who the referee was. Never in doubt

There was no tackle so no attempt to play the ball or otherwise. There was minimal contact from hand to body and the player dived.

#44 cas79

cas79

International

• Members
  • 674 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 09:24 PM

Front imageaa0634cad64681a318a49cab2824e26b.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

#45 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,466 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 09:29 PM

Front imageaa0634cad64681a318a49cab2824e26b.jpg

Means nothing

Northern%20Ireland.gif

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#46 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,433 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 06:20 AM

Now this is strange:- http://www.scotsman....dible-1-4623941

Shit Creek

#47 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 07:40 AM

I wouldn't call him a cheat for one incident, and if you want to talk about cheats what about your ebt team was that cheating

There were plenty of threads about that go find one as it has nothing whatsoever to do with Sinclair cheating yesterday. Talk about whataboutery..... :lol:

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#48 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 07:51 AM

Its the same montley crew of you ibroke fans that come out to condemn a Celtic team for one player diving once, same mob who came on to shout about how embarrassing the PSG result was but keep there mouths shut when its sevco who cant progres or when you get pumped off the bottom two two weeks running or the fact use can't afford a manager or fix the shit hole used to host your boring mind numbing games 10inar

I believe if you rake back (because sure as shit is shit I aint doing it) various threads you will find that 'us montley crew' of ibroke fans (oh the wit, the wit.... :lol: ) on here have been very vociferous in their criticism about the failure in Europe and every other game which has resulted in defeat. Jesus Christ we've been critical when Rangers have won (that's the name for your info Cas!) & also the fact that the board are dragging their heels in appointing a new manager. Did you not read ALL that Cas because it's all fucking there son? As usual you open your gob and let your belly rumble with statements that make you look like a complete idiot! Check your facts before you post nonsense!

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#49 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 09:34 AM

Cmon Dug. Go easy on Cas he is still looking for the pictures of the wrecked pubs , clubs and restaurants in Manchester

How you getting on with that Cas?

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#50 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 09:36 AM

There was no tackle so no attempt to play the ball or otherwise. There was minimal contact from hand to body and the player dived.

Direct quote from his Interview on Radio Scotland.

Scott Sinclair .... 'I felt a tug on my arm so I went down'

For me that is a straightforward admission of guilt.

I ll await the compliance officers judgement but the damage is done

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#51 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 10:37 AM

Cmon Dug. Go easy on Cas he is still looking for the pictures of the wrecked pubs , clubs and restaurants in Manchester

How you getting on with that Cas?

Christ Trav, go easy ? He comes on, makes ludicrous comments.....comments about stuff that is here for all to see but selectively ignores them How often have you, me, Hairy, Jif, Cam, Mak, SP all had arguments between us over Rangers games, things happening & not happening at Ibroke ( :lol: ) & he says these subjects are ignored. Utter fucking garbage mate. Like every other Gers fan on here I can accept any kind of criticism about my club as long as it is justified but not.....rambling garbage! But when the baw's on the other foot ?....Know what I mean.

#52 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:13 PM

I'm sure once he has found these hundreds of pictures of the wrecked pubs , clubs and restaurants he ll get back to you 😂

#53 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• 1,059 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:32 PM

Direct quote from his Interview on Radio Scotland.

Scott Sinclair .... 'I felt a tug on my arm so I went down'

For me that is a straightforward admission of guilt.

I ll await the compliance officers judgement but the damage is done

You will have a long fucking wait mate. Mare chance of those Manchester pics turning up tbh.

#54 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 03:29 PM

Are Motherwell appealing the Red Card? 

If they do and the Red Card is rescinded then the Compliant Officer will be admitting the cheating bastard is a cheating bastard.

#55 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 03:31 PM

Means nothing

It does clearly show he doesn't grab him in any way.

Cheers Cas

Now you found that photo what about the photos of the Wrecked Bars, Clubs and Restaurants ????

#56 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 04:02 PM

He's not sure though Hairy......"I think the referee has even asked Sinclair has he dived, which is a bit strange,” said Carson. 

#57 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• 1,059 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 04:43 PM

While it's undeniable that Sinclair is a cheating cunt Motherwell's greeting is laughable. Is fore arm smashing your opponent not cheating as well?

Karma's a bitch.

#58 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,466 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 04:52 PM

The more you see the more embarrassing it is,not sure why Cas put a still pic up tbh

Northern%20Ireland.gif

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#59 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 04:59 PM

While it's undeniable that Sinclair is a cheating cunt Motherwell's greeting is laughable. Is fore arm smashing your opponent not cheating as well?

Karma's a bitch.

I picked up the guy who does my accounts last night who had been at the game and he was raging about the Old Firm getting everything against Motherwell and I pointed this very thing out to him and threw in Moult should have been off 3 times in the first league game of the season.

Usual answer 'but but but youse get everything '

#60 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 05:01 PM

The more you see the more embarrassing it is,not sure why Cas put a still pic up tbh

https://youtu.be/M-s2CX0d0Pk

Don't listen to him Cas. We want more pictures

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users