Motherwell v Celtic, League Cup Final.....26/11/2017

93 replies to this topic

#81 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 70,972 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 10:42 AM

Sorry Cam I get the first bit of your post about easiest league but second bit I dont understand pal

Simply explained Tone....Cam is obviously still suffering with withdrawals from carribeancruiseitis..... :D

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#82 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,435 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 11:33 AM

Im not talking abiut Rangers going bankrupt im referring to the orchestration of them going down to the bottom league.

#83 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 11:47 AM

Im not talking abiut Rangers going bankrupt im referring to the orchestration of them going down to the bottom league.

Where did you think they would go?

What would have been a fitting punishment in your opinion?

I don't blame Celtic or the Celtic board but i do blame the rest of Scottish Football for allowing Celtic to take complete control of the game in this country. They now run the SFA and the SPFL. Celtic have placed their men in the positions of power and the rest of the clubs have sat back and let it happen. They even allowed the SFA lawyers to be sacked and replaced with Celtics lawyers 

I said quite some time ago that Hampden would no longer be used as the National Stadium and Celtic Park would be the stadium of choice. It was put down to paranoid rantings well i hope you have all read the recent reports in the media!! 

We have sat back and watched as GCC have used public money to redevelop the area surrounding Celtic Park and used public money to improve the transport links to Celtic Park. Public Money has been used to improve the actual stadium itself 

Do i blame Celtic? Not at all i blame those who have sat on their hands and let it happen.

Scottish Football is absolutely corrupt to the core and Scottish Football fans have nobody to blame but themselves

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#84 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 12:50 PM

Where did you think they would go?

What would have been a fitting punishment in your opinion?

I don't blame Celtic or the Celtic board but i do blame the rest of Scottish Football for allowing Celtic to take complete control of the game in this country. They now run the SFA and the SPFL. Celtic have placed their men in the positions of power and the rest of the clubs have sat back and let it happen. They even allowed the SFA lawyers to be sacked and replaced with Celtics lawyers 

I said quite some time ago that Hampden would no longer be used as the National Stadium and Celtic Park would be the stadium of choice. It was put down to paranoid rantings well i hope you have all read the recent reports in the media!! 

We have sat back and watched as GCC have used public money to redevelop the area surrounding Celtic Park and used public money to improve the transport links to Celtic Park. Public Money has been used to improve the actual stadium itself 

Do i blame Celtic? Not at all i blame those who have sat on their hands and let it happen.

Scottish Football is absolutely corrupt to the core and Scottish Football fans have nobody to blame but themselves

Better ? You have a wee rest now you've got that off your chest Trav. Personally I think Cas is to blame...... :D

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#85 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,466 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 12:56 PM

Defo a pen......according to cheating cunt Sinclair

https://www.thescott...ive-motherwell/

Northern%20Ireland.gif

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#86 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 12:56 PM

been away on a long holiday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't free board & lodgings at Saughton I hope Davy...... ;)

#87 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• 1,059 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 03:21 PM

Actually Celtic fc and most of the rest of the premiership teams tried to parachute Rangers into the 1st division. It was pressure from their fans and the SFL clubs that made sure Rangers went to the bottom. To be honest that was probably the only place they could have went and deserved to go.

Can you imagine the wailing if they didn't?

#88 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 04:23 PM

Enough of this giving Credit to Celtic guys...back to taking the piss and ridiculing them for Mr Sinclair cheating and PSG trouncing them so as Cas and enders can continue to let off steam and whinge about us! 

#89 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,289 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 05:54 PM

Defo a pen......according to cheating cunt Sinclair
https://www.thescott...ive-motherwell/

That adds liar to the CV....

#90 endersgame

endersgame

Veteran

• 1,444 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 09:08 PM

Having seen it again, I think it's a clear penalty.

#91 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• 1,059 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 04:35 AM

Not nearly as clear as your wee fishing expedition here.

#92 endersgame

endersgame

Veteran

• 1,444 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 06:17 AM

Not nearly as clear as your wee fishing expedition here.

Why, I've no idea what you could possibly mean!

#93 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 10:33 AM

It gets clearer every time.

Moult gets goal side and his ankles are clearly clipped.

Absolute stonewaller

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#94 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,466 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 10:48 AM

Pen for Motherwell on 4 mins?...you see Sinclair dive much clearer in this straight after

Northern%20Ireland.gif

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users