Joke Thread - not for the easily offended

1984 replies to this topic

#41 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,386 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 04:39 PM

A chinese fella goes for a chef`s job at the Auchtermuchty Hotel wearing a fox`s hat.The owner looks at the fella with a puzzled expression before saying to the man "I havent got time to interview you but as it is near lunchtime pop into the kitchen and make me my lunch if i enjoy it the job`s yours.So the wee fella pops into the kitchen and rustles up a stir fry.The manager woifs down the stir fry and says"that was delicious the jobs yours,but before you go whats with the fox`s hat" the chinese guys replies.............."Ah sat to fafer i go for job in Auchtermuchty hotel and he say to me "wear a foxhat"

Nice one spectacular one. I remember miller did an advert with the similar play on words. The advert got banned for some reason. I miss miller pilsner

#42 Charlie Bhoy

Charlie Bhoy

Keep on smiling.

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 11,855 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 11:07 PM

How do you think the Lybian leaders bodyguard feels when he has 2 shout Gaddafi duck......

#43 Guest_hayzaboy_*

Guest_hayzaboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2011 - 02:01 PM

A chinese fella goes for a chef`s job at the Auchtermuchty Hotel wearing a fox`s hat.The owner looks at the fella with a puzzled expression before saying to the man "I havent got time to interview you but as it is near lunchtime pop into the kitchen and make me my lunch if i enjoy it the job`s yours.So the wee fella pops into the kitchen and rustles up a stir fry.The manager woifs down the stir fry and says"that was delicious the jobs yours,but before you go whats with the fox`s hat" the chinese guys replies.............."Ah sat to fafer i go for job in Auchtermuchty hotel and he say to me "wear a foxhat"

Nice one spectacular one. I remember miller did an advert with the similar play on words. The advert got banned for some reason. I miss miller pilsner

Point ot interest there was a horse around 15yrs ago called Wear the fox hat,100% true.

#44 Guest_hayzaboy_*

Guest_hayzaboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2011 - 02:02 PM

...and another one called hoof hearted...gen up.

#45 Charlie Bhoy

Charlie Bhoy

Keep on smiling.

• 11,855 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 02:20 PM

Paddy takes up boxing, He does the routine training & medical. His trainer phones him after a week & says 2 paddy
Im afraid 2 tell you that you have sugar diabetes.. Paddy says thats fine when do i fight him... :lol: :lol: :lol:

#46 Guest_hayzaboy_*

Guest_hayzaboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2011 - 12:43 PM

Paddy takes up boxing, He does the routine training & medical. His trainer phones him after a week & says 2 paddy
Im afraid 2 tell you that you have sugar diabetes.. Paddy says thats fine when do i fight him... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought a hoop would know better than to reinforce a negative racial stereotype,what a carrot,and its not even funny and I find it offensive in the extreme...its 2011 and not even Jim Davidson would come away with shit like this....poor show.

#47 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,386 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 01:05 PM

For Sale: Celtic Radio. The Volumes fine, the bass is fine, but the treble is f**ked

#48 Charlie Bhoy

Charlie Bhoy

Keep on smiling.

• 11,855 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 03:45 PM

I thought a hoop would know better than to reinforce a negative racial stereotype,what a carrot,and its not even funny and I find it offensive in the extreme...its 2011 and not even Jim Davidson would come away with shit like this....poor show.

Your not normal, stick 2 your silly carrots & shampoos. Its obvious you dont understand humour. As 4 been racial it was an irishman who told me this joke..............................................................

#49 Guest_hayzaboy_*

Guest_hayzaboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2011 - 05:20 PM

It still reinforces a negative stereotype,do you think for a moment that matters that your Irish ,it matters even more if you dont defend or respect your own country,so play nice and laugh at the Irish with your new pals.

#50 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,386 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 05:33 PM

It still reinforces a negative stereotype,do you think for a moment that matters that your Irish ,it matters even more if you dont defend or respect your own country,so play nice and laugh at the Irish with your new pals.

Can a joke not simply be a joke? When i hear that joke, I dont find it funny because of the nationality of the person involved, i find it funny because it was just plain silly.

#51 Guest_hayzaboy_*

Guest_hayzaboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2011 - 05:50 PM

We have had this discussion before,I dont find anything funny about laughing at racial,religious or homophobic jokes,Im in the minority on this forum on this one, but thats my bag.Do you believe that someone browsing this forum may also find the joke offensive.

#52 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,386 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 07:01 PM

We have had this discussion before,I dont find anything funny about laughing at racial,religious or homophobic jokes,Im in the minority on this forum on this one, but thats my bag.Do you believe that someone browsing this forum may also find the joke offensive.

someone browsing may find it offensive, but the thread is clearly labelled joke thread and surely that gives an idea at the content within.

#53 Guest_hayzaboy_*

Guest_hayzaboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2011 - 07:32 PM

You just dont get it.

#54 Big Bluenose Bear

Big Bluenose Bear

It's Mr Big Bluenose Bear to you!!

• Members
  • 1,538 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 07:56 PM

In light of Fulham's decision to erect a Michael Jackson statue, Celtic are also planning on putting up a new statue outside their own ground.A lifesize replica of Bullseye legend Jim Bowen will be placed outside, with the plaque reading: "Let's have a look at what you could have won!"
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#55 Guest_hayzaboy_*

Guest_hayzaboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2011 - 08:01 PM

Change your name.

#56 Big Bluenose Bear

Big Bluenose Bear

• Members
  • 1,538 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 08:07 PM

Erm.... if you ask nicely I may consider it!! Change your attitude.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#57 Guest_hayzaboy_*

Guest_hayzaboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2011 - 10:01 PM

Good lad,well done....it takes a real man to see the error of their ways and change usernames,my belief in mankind is now restored.

#58 Big Bluenose Bear

Big Bluenose Bear

• Members
  • 1,538 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 10:07 PM

I just don't like seeing grown men cry!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

#59 Guest_hayzaboy_*

Guest_hayzaboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2011 - 10:24 PM

There was only one real winner,I agree.

#60 jaybee

jaybee

The Don

• Members
  • 30,370 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:51 AM

Now, who is the sensitive one? Man up. Jokes are made about all nationalities.

Follow @sffpodcast on Twitter and send the team a tweet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users