New members please introduce yourself here

2205 replies to this topic

#2181 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 37,694 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 06:45 AM

But Frankie Boyle is fucking annoying at the best of times mate.

What do you call frankie Boyle sunbathing?

Frankie Boil
Das it mane , Das it.

#2182 Jiffy

Jiffy

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 06:46 AM

Frankie Boil

Boo git aff the stage.

#2183 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,260 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 07:08 AM

Frankie Boil

Boo git aff the stage.

Do not pass GO.

Do not collect £200.

Just get your coat.

Common sense

#2184 Charlie Bhoy

Charlie Bhoy

Keep on smiling.

• 11,581 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 10:04 AM

And Chas.....

Aye don't 4get me... Lol

#2185 Charlie Bhoy

Charlie Bhoy

Keep on smiling.

• 11,581 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 10:05 AM

And Chas.....

Aye don't 4get me... Lol

Tone.....Chas don't count mate...cunt doesn't eat on a Sunday....he's dispensable..... :D

Greedy bastards on here tech ma man.

#2186 Young Lochinvar

Young Lochinvar

Super Sub

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 11:05 PM

Hi fellow members.

My name is an obvious nod to Sir Walter Scott whose works were drummed into my head by a mad Scots English teacher during my formative years.

On reflection perhaps Middle Aged Lochinvar would be closer to the truth.

I was born in Edinburgh but family moved to Chesterfield when I was very young, so I guess my home team is Chesterfield, but I can't say that I fervently follow that club or any other.

I have been based in London for quite some time but I haven't managed to get to a live football game for quite some time because my work often takes me all over Europe, which is a nice perk but it also means that I have to work at times when the clients' business systems are inactive, so that means working weekends and overnight on a regular basis.

I have been a member of other forums but I found that a lot of them tend to be a bit biased and parochial. While browsing on one of those I found a mention of this forum and decided to give it a try. 

#2187 Elchappy

Elchappy

bought the T shirt

• 6,389 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:08 AM

Hi fellow members.

My name is an obvious nod to Sir Walter Scott whose works were drummed into my head by a mad Scots English teacher during my formative years.

I was born in Edinburgh but family moved to Chesterfield when I was very young, so I guess my home team is Chesterfield, but I can't say that I fervently follow that club or any other.

I have been based in London for quite some time but I haven't managed to get to a live football game for quite some time because my work often takes me all over Europe, which is a nice perk but it also means that I have to work at times when the clients' business systems are inactive, so that means working weekends and overnight on a regular basis.

I have been a member of other forums but I found that a lot of them tend to be a bit biased and parochial. While browsing on one of those I found a mention of this forum and decided to give it a try. 

Morning. Quiet round these parts at this time of year.

Look forward to hearing from you..

There are a few on here who weave a tangled web when they try to deceive but I'm sure you will work it out.

#2188 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 30,983 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:56 AM

Hi fellow members.

Welcome aboard Matie.....

As you will have gathered from Chaps post, sometimes it ain't a happy ship we're all on...... but hey ho.

If ye can't criticise a player because he plays for Celtic without the victimhood coming out, then what's the point......

So we carry on regardless.......

Good to see a bit of new blood.
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#2189 Young Lochinvar

Young Lochinvar

Super Sub

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 11:28 PM

Morning. Quiet round these parts at this time of year.

Look forward to hearing from you..

There are a few on here who weave a tangled web when they try to deceive but I'm sure you will work it out.

Nicely paraphrased from Marmion.                       :-)

Welcome aboard Matie.....

As you will have gathered from Chaps post, sometimes it ain't a happy ship we're all on...... but hey ho.

If ye can't criticise a player because he plays for Celtic without the victimhood coming out, then what's the point......

So we carry on regardless.......

Good to see a bit of new blood.

I'll try to keep an open mind.

#2190 Elchappy

Elchappy

bought the T shirt

• 6,389 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:59 PM

Nicely paraphrased from Marmion. :-)

I'll try to keep an open mind.

no fun in that. Have a view.

Glad you got my SWS refernce 😎

#2191 Makdee

Makdee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 07:24 PM

Hi Makdee here the name is just a shortened version of my surname. I am Scottish but live in Donegal have done for many years now. Still travel over to games when I can. Oh I am a Rangers fan

#2192 Elchappy

Elchappy

bought the T shirt

• 6,389 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 07:26 PM

Hi Makdee here the name is just a shortened version of my surname. I am Scottish but live in Donegal have done for many years now. Still travel over to games when I can. Oh I am a Rangers fan

Hi Makdee welcome on board.

What brought you to this wee forum?

#2193 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 30,983 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 07:28 PM

Welcome aboard Matie.

Donegal is a fine County often thing we should swap it for Armagh...... :D
Posted Image

#2194 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 6,859 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 08:25 PM

Welcome

#2195 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,814 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 08:30 PM

Welcome to the forum Mak. 

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#2196 Makdee

Makdee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 08:38 PM

Hi Makdee welcome on board.

What brought you to this wee forum?

Go on another forum have done for years. I avoid certain ones like the plague. Thought I would see what else was about

#2197 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 30,983 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 08:59 PM

Go on another forum have done for years. I avoid certain ones like the plague. Thought I would see what else was about

This one is quite small compared to most, but interesting at times as we agree on very little....... toys get through out of the pram regularly and big hissie fits and cliques form......

But that's the way I like it :D

We certainly have different political views, but it takes all sorts, we just love the banter Mak.
Posted Image

#2198 Makdee

Makdee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 09:12 PM

This one is quite small compared to most, but interesting at times as we agree on very little....... toys get through out of the pram regularly and big hissie fits and cliques form......

But that's the way I like it :D

We certainly have different political views, but it takes all sorts, we just love the banter Mak.

Oh Banter is good the other forum I go on is smallish Rangers forum. And you just described it there

#2199 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 17,663 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 09:50 PM

Welcome Mak,me n Bastion once went to a wedding in Donegal,the priest was a picture of Johnny Vegas then we went got pished in Kees hotel

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#2200 Makdee

Makdee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 09:52 PM

Welcome Mak,me n Bastion once went to a wedding in Donegal,the priest was a picture of Johnny Vegas then we went got pished in Kees hotel

Only ever been in Kees once I live about an hour or so from there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users