New members please introduce yourself here

2207 replies to this topic

#2201 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 19,466 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 09:58 PM

Only ever been in Kees once I live about an hour or so from there.

The night before we stayed in Kincasslagh,the type of place where you can drive home absolutely pished and no one bats an eyelid,Daniel O'Donnell territory

Northern%20Ireland.gif

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#2202 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,285 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 10:01 PM

Only ever been in Kees once I live about an hour or so from there.

Where abouts in Donegal ye from ?

#2203 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,285 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 10:03 PM

The night before we stayed in Kincasslagh,the type of place where you can drive home absolutely pished and no one bats an eyelid,Daniel O'Donnell territory

We where in his hotel...... my lasting memory is the Birdie song!

#2204 Makdee

Makdee

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 10:26 PM

I live about in Keadue about five minutes from Kincasslagh.
DO'D does not own the hotel anymore hasn't done for years. It is called the Viking House.
I live two minutes from Keadue Rovers football Park The club Packie Bonner started at he is a gent.

#2205 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,285 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 10:30 PM

I live about in Keadue about five minutes from Kincasslagh.
DO'D does not own the hotel anymore hasn't done for years. It is called the Viking House.
I live two minutes from Keadue Rovers football Park The club Packie Bonner started at he is a gent.

Stayed in Mary Lougues (spelling?) Guest house...... the girl getting married, her Dad owned the bar in the village, she was called Isalt, can't remember the pubs name......

#2206 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,285 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 10:33 PM

Iggies Bar?

#2207 Domo

Domo

Promising Youth Player

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 12:11 AM

Hi everyone , I joined last July , but only got the go ahead to post two days ago ( or so ) I see the forum is closing . Sorry to hear that . I am from Dublin and was interested in exchanging views on the state of football in like sized countries . I see there are members here from Northern Ireland as well as Scotland which both would fit the bill . I know the  quality of talent you have with an international team is cyclical . Eg ; Scotland in the 70s had great players , NI in the early 80s and us ( ROI ) 80s/ 90s . However , are all small countries  on a downward slope because of the proximity of the Premier League ? .Hoovering up all the TV money and endorsements / image rights etc .

Would there be a support for a Celtic Nations  league to strengthen the competition base and create an alternative to the EPL .

Anyway , I spent a bit of time lurking on this forum so my guess is not a great lot of support here for this idea .

#2208 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,433 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 12:15 AM

Hi Domo,

We're busy setting up a new forum at http://fitba-forum.freeforums.net.

You're more than welcome to come join us there.

Shit Creek

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users