• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 pandamonk

pandamonk

Football Legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 3,456 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 10:08 PM

Unfortunately the terms do change without us realising sometimes, so we can't update the website and this is why we do always say to read the terms and conditions. I have now removed Comeon! from The Gold TIger. What has happened to you is unfortunate, but a lesson learnt and actually you will probably still come out of this up.. You need to bet £160 combi, and have £180 in your account so just do one combi bet of £160. Anyway good luck with it.

I did multiple combo bets. I can't afford to risk £160 on one bet. I've done 5 combo bets so far totalling £100. If 3+ come up I'll have a good profit, if 2 come up I'll get my matched betting profit back, if 1 or 0 come up I'll lose money.

As far as the T&Cs, I read the "full details" of the bonus which were worded as such:

"Bet Amount: 4x (Deposit + Bonus)
Minimum odds of each bet 2.0
Min no of selections at these odds 2
"

Aparently this means that your bet(s) need to be combinations of at least 2(double). But I took this to mean that you need to make a minimum of 2 bets. The full T&Cs were hidden away in a difficult to find area of the site and only here did they explicitly state that the above quote means you require to make combo bets. They claimed in our argument that no-one else had ever made a complaint over this wording.

#22 Max

Max

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 09:38 AM

I did multiple combo bets. I can't afford to risk £160 on one bet. I've done 5 combo bets so far totalling £100. If 3+ come up I'll have a good profit, if 2 come up I'll get my matched betting profit back, if 1 or 0 come up I'll lose money.

As far as the T&Cs, I read the "full details" of the bonus which were worded as such:

"

Aparently this means that your bet(s) need to be combinations of at least 2(double). But I took this to mean that you need to make a minimum of 2 bets. The full T&Cs were hidden away in a difficult to find area of the site and only here did they explicitly state that the above quote means you require to make combo bets. They claimed in our argument that no-one else had ever made a complaint over this wording.

Thats irritating, they would have just lied about no one complaining before.. anyway good luck with it. Below is a guide for Victor Chandler's £25 free bet so hopefully this will help you get a bit more profit.

#23 Max

Max

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 09:46 AM

This weekend we will be looking to make £20 profit by taking advantage of Victor Chandeler’s £25 ‘stake not returned’ free bet. A stake not returned free bet is where the stake of your bonus amount is not returned with any winnings. Make sure you have read and understood at least our first 7 tutorials before you attempt this.

The Stake not returned free bet I will now take you through is Victor Chandler – sign up here and set the odds format to decimal. Sign up to Betfair here, and enter code 6Y4D6EFPF to get a cash bonus of £25. You will need no more than £300 to guarantee around £20 profit on this bet. Make sure your Betfair account has around £275 in.

It is important to make sure you check the terms and conditions for the minimum odds in particular and whether you are allowed to deposit with Moneybookers. At Victor Chandler the minimum odds to qualify for your bonus are 2.00 and it is fine to deposit with moneybookers.

Turkey v Croatia (Friday 11th Novemeber at 7.05 on ESPN)
(You could use the Scotland game if you want, but the odds aren’t as good..)
Now, check the odds because they may have changed since writing this, if so just enter in the new values into the betting calculator ‘Stake not returned’ which can be downloaded here.
- We will be backing Turkey with £25 at Victor Chandler at odds of 2.375.
- Now lay Turkey to win to win £25, at 2.40 at Betfair. Your liability should be £35.
- You should lose £0.68 overall if Turkey win or £1.25 if they don’t, but you would have unlocked a £25 free bet!

Free bets are applied to your account ‘within 2 business days of your qualifying bet being settled’. This is a bit annoying as we won’t be able to use our free bet until mid week.

#24 pandamonk

pandamonk

Football Legend

• 3,456 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 10:01 PM

Shit, Argentina drew with Bolivia!!! and Netherlands drew with Switzerland. I've still got 3 more bets with a winner in each so far.

#25 Max

Max

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 07:09 PM

Free bets are applied to your account ‘within 2 business days of your qualifying bet being settled’. This is a bit annoying as we won’t be able to use our free bet until mid week.

Croatia won 3-0, so we lost £1.25 but unlocked a £25 free bet!

For the free bet with Victor Chandler we will bet on the Burnley v Leeds match, on Saturday 19th November 12.45.
We will be betting on the half time/ full time result - draw/ draw.
Back draw/ draw with your £25 'promo cash' at odds 6.5 at Victor Chandler.
Lay draw/ draw at odds 6.6 at Betfair to win £21.

This will mean that we will win £19.90 if it is a draw/ draw, or £19.95 if it is not. - our £1.25 loss on the qualifying bet and we will be up about £18.70!

(If you think this will be a draw/ draw, you may want to lay with less.. use the betting calculator to work out how much you want to lay with.)

#26 pandamonk

pandamonk

Football Legend

• 3,456 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 11:23 PM

My progress was going well until I got to ComeOn! I deposited £20 and received my 100% welcome bonus. I proceeded to bet the 4x deposit + bonus at odds of 2.0 and over as required before you can withdraw. I bet and laid all £160, winning £180, before I realised that the T&Cs have been changed so that only combo bets count. I had a long argument with the help centre over the disputable wording on their site, which ended in them saying they wouldn't do anything to help and that I had to bet the full £160 on combo bets or cancel my bonus and withdraw just £90. I have decided to put on a number of combo bets and hope for the best. Anyway, steer clear of ComeOn! because you can't match combo bets.

"

Shit, Argentina drew with Bolivia!!! and Netherlands drew with Switzerland. I've still got 3 more bets with a winner in each so far.

Fucking Yaaass!!! One of the above bets won leaving me with just £135. I placed another bet of £10 which lost but my last two bets of £30 and £20 both won giving me £105 which means I got my full £180 winnings back from ComeOn!

So, I'm back to where I was with around £65 profit :D I was lucky though. Just proves Max's point that you've got to thoroughly read the T&Cs!!!!

#27 Max

Max

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:41 AM

This weekend we will be looking to make £40 profit by taking advantage of Betfred’s £50 ‘stake not returned’ free bet. A stake not returned free bet is where the stake of your bonus amount is not returned with any winnings. Make sure you have read and understood at least our first 7 tutorials before you attempt this.

The Stake not returned free bet I will now take you through is Betfred – sign up here and set the odds format to decimal. Sign up to Betfair here, and enter code 6Y4D6EFPF to get a cash bonus of £25. You will need no more than £600 to guarantee around £40 profit on this bet. Make sure your Betfair account has around £550 in.

It is important to make sure you check the terms and conditions for the minimum odds in particular and whether you are allowed to deposit with Moneybookers. At Betfred the minimum odds to qualify for your bonus are 2.00 and you can’t deposit with Moneybookers to get the bonus.

West Brom v Bolton
Now, check the odds because they may have changed since writing this, if so just enter in the new values into the betting calculator ‘Stake not returned’ which can be downloaded here.
- We will be backing West Brom at Betfred at odds of 2.00.
- Now lay West Brom to win £50, at 2.06 at Betfair. Your liability should be £53.
- You should lose £3.00 overall if West Brom win or £2.50 if they don’t, but you would have unlocked a £50 free bet!

Free bets are applied to your account ‘within 48 hours of your qualifying bet being settled’. This is a bit annoying as we won’t be able to use our free bet until mid week, but the international break is over so this will be easy enough.

#28 Max

Max

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 06:09 PM

West Brom won 2-1 so we are down £3. But we have unlocked a £50 free bet. Now I am struggling to find a good bet at odds 7-12, and seeing as lower odds mean you need less money at Betfair (to lay with) I've found a bet at around the 5.00 mark.

Celtic v St Mirren
We will be betting on the half time/ full time result.
Back Draw/ Celtic at Betfred at odds of 5.00 with your £50 free bet.
Now Lay Draw/ Celtic at Betfair at odds 5.1 to win £39.60.

This will make £37.64, - our £3 loss on the qualifying bet and you will have made £34.64.
(The odds on this may change, if so just use the betting calculator).

#29 monte1545

monte1545

Football Legend

• Members
  • 4,689 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:07 PM

So this is all bonus or promo based punting?  

I made a passive read on the read and did not go into in-depth.

#30 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,255 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:14 PM

So this is all bonus or promo based punting?  

I made a passive read on the read and did not go into in-depth.

Aye, it's all about making the most (no risk) money from free bets at the bookies.

#31 monte1545

monte1545

Football Legend

• Members
  • 4,689 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:54 PM

Got it. Thx

#32 RTB

RTB

Promising Youth Player

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:39 PM

You guys used these guys for matched betting?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users