• Please log in to reply
695 replies to this topic

#1 ?apester

?apester

Football Legend

• Members
  • 20,954 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:45 PM

After spending the day at Calderglen country park with the grand kids and the muts . I decided to spark the auld barbie up for the first time in yonks . Ab fab grub and a couple of cans of chilled Cidre whilst grillen i am now relaxing with a large V&C .

God i love Sundays . ;-)

Edited by ?apester, 27 May 2012 - 06:46 PM.

Muhahahahaha

#2 SheenyBob

SheenyBob

HBF

• Members
  • 9,927 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:52 PM

I fired up the barby........bought a barbQ pack from the asia tandoori in newmains..........top not scran, marinaded tikka, lamb & chicken, sauces, packet of pitta breeds, salad and a bag of rice........bought some fresh king prawns oota asda aswell

...........noo sitting chillin wi a few holsten & several litres of magners original & pear.....smashin

Edited by SheenyBob, 27 May 2012 - 06:53 PM.

"United We Stand, Divided We Fall"

#3 Psychoheart

Psychoheart

aka Krys on the SFF Podcast

• 6,474 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 11:30 AM

I spent the day getting burnt so that I could have a few short laps in an Aerial Atom (as a passenger), a DB9, an Audi R8 and a Lambo. Had worse days! :-)

#4 Gusmeister

Gusmeister

Football Legend

• Members
  • 5,573 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 11:34 AM

I spent the day getting burnt so that I could have a few short laps in an Aerial Atom (as a passenger), a DB9, an Audi R8 and a Lambo. Had worse days! :-)

Lucky bassa, what was the most exciting one to drive?

#5 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,391 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 11:36 AM

I fired up the barby........bought a barbQ pack from the asia tandoori in newmains..........top not scran, marinaded tikka, lamb & chicken, sauces, packet of pitta breeds, salad and a bag of rice........bought some fresh king prawns oota asda aswell

...........noo sitting chillin wi a few holsten & several litres of magners original & pear.....smashin

Sounds very tasty.

I thought my day was exciting because I got a shot on my brothers second hand racer. It was fast, but not as fast as you I bet.

#6 Psychoheart

Psychoheart

• 6,474 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 11:37 AM

Lucky bassa, what was the most exciting one to drive?

Honestly, the R8! Being thrown around in the Atom was entertaining for a different reason. The DB9 was great purely because I've always loved Astins, the Lambo was oddly heavy and more for posing in than anything else, but the R8 is actually a cracking motor. If I had the choice of any of them, that would be the one I'd take.

#7 Gusmeister

Gusmeister

Football Legend

• Members
  • 5,573 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 11:42 AM

Sounds like a cracking day psycho, was it at knockhill you done this?

#8 Psychoheart

Psychoheart

• 6,474 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 11:49 AM

Nah, it was an on/off event at Ingliston.

#9 ?apester

?apester

Football Legend

• Members
  • 20,954 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 12:06 PM

Spend the day at Sheeny's then ? :razz:
Muhahahahaha

#10 Gusmeister

Gusmeister

Football Legend

• Members
  • 5,573 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 12:07 PM

Nah, it was an on/off event at Ingliston.

Ah right, many moons ago I had a day out at Knockhill.

How much did you pay for the day?

#11 ?apester

?apester

Football Legend

• Members
  • 20,954 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 12:08 PM

Honestly, the R8! Being thrown around in the Atom was entertaining for a different reason. The DB9 was great purely because I've always loved Astins, the Lambo was oddly heavy and more for posing in than anything else, but the R8 is actually a cracking motor. If I had the choice of any of them, that would be the one I'd take.

Not that i've had the good fortune of being in any of those cars but i would have to go for the DB9 . And will do as soon as my lottery numbers come up .
Muhahahahaha

#12 Charlie Bhoy

Charlie Bhoy

Keep on smiling.

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 11,882 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 01:59 PM

Played my football charity match yesterday.. Defo 2 old now 4 this, Markin a 24 year old shite hot centre forward ( no it wizney hooper ) be4 you ask. :P
Anyway the bastard ran me ragged, if it wizney 4 a charity there wid have been studs still in his arse @ this present moment...
Finished 1 each & naw he never got a sniff but it tells me its hing up the boots time...
Main thing was the charity of which we raised £610.. Fantastic effort although ma legs are killin me 2day.. :P

#13 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,499 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:19 PM

Played my football charity match yesterday.. Defo 2 old now 4 this, Markin a 24 year old shite hot centre forward ( no it wizney hooper ) be4 you ask. :P
Anyway the bastard ran me ragged, if it wizney 4 a charity there wid have been studs still in his arse @ this present moment...
Finished 1 each & naw he never got a sniff but it tells me its hing up the boots time...
Main thing was the charity of which we raised £610.. Fantastic effort although ma legs are killin me 2day.. :P

Ach a fag & a pint efter and ye would've been bran' new mate......Well done aw the same.

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#14 Grumpy Old Man

Grumpy Old Man

Bah Humbug!

• Members
  • 10,827 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:57 PM

Sounds like a top notch day of driving for Psycho....nice one

Well done on the charity game Charlie, my money is on you coming out of retirement some time soon :lol:
When all’s said and done it’s only a game.

#15 SheenyBob

SheenyBob

HBF

• Members
  • 9,927 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:59 PM

Yer no' just too auld, yer drinking habits widnae have helped......................and the fact ye model yersel oan glen loovens :razz:

#16 Charlie Bhoy

Charlie Bhoy

Keep on smiling.

• 11,882 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:39 PM

Sounds like a top notch day of driving for Psycho....nice one

Well done on the charity game Charlie, my money is on you coming out of retirement some time soon :lol:

Might need a lend of that hurry up chair grumpy... :lol: :lol:

#17 Charlie Bhoy

Charlie Bhoy

Keep on smiling.

• 11,882 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:40 PM

Yer no' just too auld, yer drinking habits widnae have helped......................and the fact ye model yersel oan glen loovens :razz:

Agree way the drinkin habits... Get yersel tae buggery way the glenda comment... :P

#18 Charlie Bhoy

Charlie Bhoy

Keep on smiling.

• 11,882 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:42 PM

Ach a fag & a pint efter and ye would've been bran' new mate......Well done aw the same.

Cheers dug... Had Fag in the gub after the game... Thought ah wiz goiny dae a muamba... :lol:

#19 SheenyBob

SheenyBob

HBF

• Members
  • 9,927 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:57 PM

Cheers dug... Had Fag in the gub after the game... Thought ah wiz goiny dae a muamba... :lol:

fabrice or samantha :razz:

#20 Charlie Bhoy

Charlie Bhoy

Keep on smiling.

• 11,882 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 04:12 PM

fabrice or samantha :razz:

Will let you decide that 1... :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users