• Please log in to reply
874 replies to this topic

#1 jaybee

jaybee

The Don

• Members
  • 30,370 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:29 PM

TW and I are starting to look at holidays for next year. We prefer all inclusive option and are looking at Tunisia as an option. We've been to Morocco before and really enjoyed it.

So far we've looked at deals with First Choice, Thomson's and Thomas Cook.

Anyone been to Tunisia? Also any other tour operators you travel with that you'd recommend?

It seems like we are looking at between £2,000 - £2,500 for 14 nights for 2 adults and a child.

Follow @sffpodcast on Twitter and send the team a tweet

#2 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 69,461 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:32 PM

TW and I are starting to look at holidays for next year. We prefer all inclusive option and are looking at Tunisia as an option. We've been to Morocco before and really enjoyed it.

So far we've looked at deals with First Choice, Thomson's and Thomas Cook.

Anyone been to Tunisia? Also any other tour operators you travel with that you'd recommend?

It seems like we are looking at between £2,000 - £2,500 for 14 nights for 2 adults and a child.

Yer hardly back frae Meh Hee Co and yer thinkin' o' bookin' up fur next year? Ye tryin tae rub ma nose in it ?

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#3 sheeptastic

sheeptastic

Football Legend

• Members
  • 19,658 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:34 PM

Yer hardly back frae Meh Hee Co and yer thinkin' o' bookin' up fur next year? Ye tryin tae rub ma nose in it ?

Agreed, what a bassa :razz: , after our holiday with Mickey we will be lucky to get out of Britian next year :roll:

#4 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,461 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:42 PM

Agreed, what a bassa :razz: , after our holiday with Mickey we will be lucky to get out of Britian next year :roll:

Your lucky...the way ma auld dug is gaun we'll be lucky tae get oot the toon the gither....

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#5 jaybee

jaybee

The Don

• Members
  • 30,370 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 07:00 PM

We like to book early to give us plenty time to pay it up.

#6 Charlie Bhoy

Charlie Bhoy

Keep on smiling.

• 11,818 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:26 PM

We are lookin @ Tenerife.. Like turkey but sick tae fuck of the fuckers hagglin aw the time.. If no its Strathclyde way the tent again... :lol:

#7 jaybee

jaybee

The Don

• Members
  • 30,370 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:35 PM

We are lookin @ Tenerife.. Like turkey but sick tae fuck of the fuckers hagglin aw the time.. If no its Strathclyde way the tent again... :lol:

I love the haggling and the offended look they give you when you beat them at their own game.

#8 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,461 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:07 AM

Guy at ma work said the exact same Chas....Only time ah fancy turkey is at Crimble....

#9 Charlie Bhoy

Charlie Bhoy

Keep on smiling.

• 11,818 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 11:04 AM

Guy at ma work said the exact same Chas....Only time ah fancy turkey is at Crimble....

They were supposed tae be clampin down on it last i heard..

#10 jaybee

jaybee

The Don

• Members
  • 30,370 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:00 PM

Anyone booked their holidays yet for this year? TW and me are away to Berlin for a few days in Feb as the young one is off on a school ski trip. She has been looking tonight at Cuba, Dominican Republic or Tunisia for summer.

#11 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,059 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:47 PM

i want to go to the maldives but i am too scared to look at the price

Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#12 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,382 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:49 PM

Anyone booked their holidays yet for this year? TW and me are away to Berlin for a few days in Feb as the young one is off on a school ski trip. She has been looking tonight at Cuba, Dominican Republic or Tunisia for summer.

A dirty weekend in Berlin eh? ;)

No holiday for me. I can't afford it. :(

#13 Elchappy

Elchappy

bought the T shirt

• 6,466 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:02 PM

We usually go to Majorca, Allcudia or Porteu Pollensa. This year I fancy a wee change, but will be an all inclusive. The more you drink the cheaper the cost per drink. Makes sense to me!

#14 jaybee

jaybee

The Don

• Members
  • 30,370 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:11 PM

A dirty weekend in Berlin eh? ;)

No holiday for me. I can't afford it. :(

It might be :-P

I found out the other night that Berlin derby is on while we are there so we have booked tickets for that.

#15 Charlie Bhoy

Charlie Bhoy

Keep on smiling.

• 11,818 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:30 PM

Lookin @ Egypt either that or the wife has called me an eejit.. Canny make ma mind up yet.
  • JHR likes this

#16 Psychoheart

Psychoheart

aka Krys on the SFF Podcast

• 6,474 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:32 PM

Doing a double holiday this year. A week in Vegas for the Celtic convention, then off to Florida's Gulf Coast for ten days before coming home. Two and a half week holiday in June \o/

#17 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,382 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:16 PM

Doing a double holiday this year. A week in Vegas for the Celtic convention, then off to Florida's Gulf Coast for ten days before coming home. Two and a half week holiday in June \o/

A celtic convention?

#18 Bundy

Bundy

G.G.M.U.

• 16,778 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:25 PM

No holidays this year for us. Trying to save a few bob this year

Screenshot%207_zpsld33ztyd.png

#19 JHR

JHR

Football Legend

• Members
  • 6,289 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:09 PM

Student loan Jay !!  or is TW paying the lot

#20 Psychoheart

Psychoheart

aka Krys on the SFF Podcast

• 6,474 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:54 PM

A celtic convention?

Aye, get together in the US for a week and get drunk. Best way to meet up with friends over there. Rangers do it as well, we take year about in Vegas.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users