874 replies to this topic

#21 johnarob

johnarob

Football Legend

• Members
  • 18,803 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:45 PM

try www.sunmaster.co.uk for a deal

just telt the wife tae book her and ma eldest daughter/"son-in-law"/grandson wherever and leave me here.....cannae be arsed this time, i'll find a few days to keep me busy

#22 SheenyBob

SheenyBob

HBF

• Members
  • 9,927 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:02 PM

I'm not allowed more than 3 consecutive days aff, or 8 days cumulative until October :( Not told her indoors that yet mind. The plus side is that should things go to plan at work a belting holiday will be on the cards later in the year. 3 or 4 weeks in Oz mid December to mid January is my choice...........will need that thought to keep me goin through the year.
"United We Stand, Divided We Fall"

#23 Charlie Bhoy

Charlie Bhoy

Keep on smiling.

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 11,581 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:25 PM

Decided no going this year apart fae trips up the road & so forth. Hopin tae book abroad 4 next Easter.. Egypt is what we are lookin @.. I'm still pumpin 4 benidorm.. So it's a battle of the wits. Text the wife ah canny eat that foreign crap so Egypts oot.. :lol:

#24 btchgetbeer

btchgetbeer

Super Sub

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:31 PM

I always take my summer holidays in winter as it makes more sense going to somewhere hot when its cold here. I'm off to Barbados in a couple of weeks for a cruise round the Carribean....Then in June or July a week in the house and a week in our own country..................Thinking around Inverness this year...

#25 Charlie Bhoy

Charlie Bhoy

Keep on smiling.

• 11,581 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:34 PM

I always take my summer holidays in winter as it makes more sense going to somewhere hot when its cold here. I'm off to Barbados in a couple of weeks for a cruise round the Carribean....Then in June or July a week in the house and a week in our own country..................Thinking around Inverness this year...

Plus cheaper oot of school holidays.. Am buggered wife works in a school.

#26 johnarob

johnarob

Football Legend

• Members
  • 18,803 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

Plus cheaper oot of school holidays.. Am buggered wife works in a school.

u kiddin mate?  never cheaper,,,aroud £30/£35 a night b/b and a 3 course meal for £15min means £350 a week wae nae booze, bars that done let weans in after 8pm....not for me pal

#27 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,345 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:24 PM

I'm going to Glastonbury and TITP. Do they count as holidays?

Aye, get together in the US for a week and get drunk. Best way to meet up with friends over there. Rangers do it as well, we take year about in Vegas.

Thanks

I'm not allowed more than 3 consecutive days aff, or 8 days cumulative until October sad.png Not told her indoors that yet mind. The plus side is that should things go to plan at work a belting holiday will be on the cards later in the year. 3 or 4 weeks in Oz mid December to mid January is my choice...........will need that thought to keep me goin through the year.

It's going to be a long year ....

#28 jaybee

jaybee

The Don

• Members
  • 30,370 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:43 PM

try www.sunmaster.co.uk for a deal

just telt the wife tae book her and ma eldest daughter/"son-in-law"/grandson wherever and leave me here.....cannae be arsed this time, i'll find a few days to keep me busy

I checked that site and it seems just as dear as Thomas Cook and Thomsons for all inclusive holidays.

Follow @sffpodcast on Twitter and send the team a tweet

#29 jaybee

jaybee

The Don

• Members
  • 30,370 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:02 AM

Cuba ended up winning in the end.

Follow @sffpodcast on Twitter and send the team a tweet

#30 Charlie Bhoy

Charlie Bhoy

Keep on smiling.

• 11,581 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:20 PM

JIst booked up 4 benidorm 4 next Easter. Caravanin this summer along way a few trips tae Ballater Street..

#31 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,381 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:28 PM

Right guys....that's me. Wife's wanting tae dae things (cleaning) doonstairs so ah'm away tae read my book (Jape..it's that wan about Johnson/Lewis....very interesting read)....Catch yez later. Enjoy the weekend....Oh ah'm off tae sunny Bruges...viva La Belgium.....

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#32 Elchappy

Elchappy

bought the T shirt

• 6,389 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:31 PM

Got a week in St Andrews over Easter coming up. Pity weather so cold, but sometimes you just need to take your weather with you! We're going to have fun!

Off to Ibiza in summer so will get the heat then

#33 Bundy

Bundy

G.G.M.U.

• 16,777 posts

Enjoy mate. See ye soon

Screenshot%207_zpsld33ztyd.png

#34 Charlie Bhoy

Charlie Bhoy

Keep on smiling.

• 11,581 posts

Right guys....that's me. Wife's wanting tae dae things (cleaning) doonstairs so ah'm away tae read my book (Jape..it's that wan about Johnson/Lewis....very interesting read)....Catch yez later. Enjoy the weekend....Oh ah'm off tae sunny Bruges...viva La Belgium.....

Enjoy yer trip dug..

#35 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 30,983 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:34 PM

Have a good one dug, cni will be lost on his new rock thread without you :D
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#36 ?apester

?apester

Football Legend

• Members
  • 20,954 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:02 PM

Got a week in St Andrews over Easter coming up. Pity weather so cold, but sometimes you just need to take your weather with you! We're going to have fun!

St Andrews is great . Especially if you have dogs . You can walk the coast for miles

Edited by ?apester, 28 March 2013 - 09:07 PM.

Muhahahahaha

#37 ?apester

?apester

Football Legend

• Members
  • 20,954 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:07 PM

Plenty of good pubs and eateries too . About forty charity shops anaw .......sorry thats ma wummins thing . The fecker canny walk by a charity shop :-(

Go to the farmers market on Saturday . The guys come down fea Arbroath wea mobile smokers and ye can get smokies aa fresh as feck . Nowt tastier .
There's also a stall wea fruit wine and their fair is actually very tasty
Muhahahahaha

#38 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,381 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:12 AM

That's me back yez'll be pleased to know....... :D ......And a very successful trip it was.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#39 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 30,983 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:16 AM

That's me back yez'll be pleased to know....... :D ......And a very successful trip it was.

Did you bring any cans back dug?
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#40 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,381 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:18 AM

Did you bring any cans back dug?

:D .....4 cases mate and a box (6) of Smirnoff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users